The Climaxagen product is made to help support the quality of a man’s sexual activity by supporting stamina, control and performance. Unlike most products of this type, Climaxagen is in the form of a topical cream that is applied to the penis before sexual activity and can be used as often as desired.
The official website for Climaxagen, which is manufactured by M Laboratories, is very detailed and comprehensive. The site is easily navigated and in addition to information about the product, there are facts about the problem of premature ejaculation and its causes. Unfortunately the overall tone of the website is exaggerated which does detract from the product credibility.
There is an excellent, lengthy FAQ section for Climaxagen, but no customer or doctor testimonials shown. The product has a 30-day ‘hassle free’ return policy and full money-back guarantee. It can be purchased securely from the website, which offers a number of free gifts (such as female sexual cream and e-book) for larger orders. One tube of Climaxagen costs $44.95.
Climaxagen Product Details
The key ingredients in Climaxagen are explained in detail and they consist largely of substances that dilate the blood vessels to support the circulation in the body, plus ingredients that help soothe the skin and calm reactions to stimulation, without actually numbing feeling. Some of the active ingredients include Lecithin (which supports testosterone secretion), Niacin, L-Arginine, Acetyl Dipeptide, DMA and Isopropyl Myristate, a substance that aids in absorption. Non-active ingredients include soothing Aloe Vera, Lactic Acid and Vitamin E.
There are no clinical studies to prove that Climaxagen works as well as claimed and no independent reviews can be found on the internet, even though the product has been on the market for some time.
Good About Climaxagen
- Climaxagen absorbs quickly into the skin
- The cream can be used as often as required
- No negative side effects occur
- The website shopping page is secure
- Free gifts are offered with certain orders
- The website has a FAQ section
- The website is informative
- Climaxagen’s ingredients help support blood flow
- All the ingredients are listed
- The cream does not cause numbing
- A 30-day money back guarantee is offered
Bad About Climaxagen
- No clinical studies are shown
- The cream is expensive
- The product is not an aphrodisiac
- The product needs to be used directly before sexual activity
- Climaxagen is only available via the internet
Climaxagen The Bottom Line
For a cream that does little more than lubricate and support the circulation, Climaxagen is very expensive. If a customer is expected to pay this amount of money, they should at least be shown proof that the product works or see genuine customer testimonials.