Vimax is a natural product designed for men who want a larger penis. The Vimax site claims permanent length supports of 3 to 4 inches and width supports of 25 percent are possible with the product. Better erections, enhanced libido, and cholesterol reduction are other stated benefits. While the site has a fair amount of text (much of which is unclearly written), there is no explanation whatsoever of how the ingredients can produce such dramatic size supports.
Vimax is backed by a 60-day guarantee. A single bottle is $59.95, and customers can get discounts by ordering multiple bottles at once.
Vimax Product Details
Many of the ingredients in Vimax are the same substances found in other male enhancement products. They include Tribulus, saw palmetto, ginkgo biloba, and epimedium. While some have been found to have a connection to male enhancement, this information is not presented on the Vimax site. Vimax is taken once per day, and results should be visible in nine weeks. Men are advised to stop taking Vimax once the desired results are achieved.
Good About Vimax
- A full list of ingredients is provided on the Vimax site
- Men can stop taking Vimax once they get the results they want
- Vimax has a 60-day guarantee
- Vimax contains Tribulus and epimedium
Bad About Vimax
- It is not clear how the product works
- The claims about the product seem highly exaggerated
- The site says Vimax should be taken under doctor supervision
- Statements regarding effectiveness and results are not substantiated
Vimax The Bottom Line
The Vimax site does a good job of hyping its product, but that’s about it. The lack of evidence makes it appear that the promises made about Vimax are simply too good to be true.