8 for Men is a daily nutritional supplement for men which supplies all the essential amino acids for stronger and toned muscles, vitamins and nutrients from herbs for an enhanced libido and sexual performance, anti-oxidants to help combat free radicals that cause cancer, and probiotics which helps the body metabolize and absorb all the nutrients, vitamins and minerals from the food we eat. It serves as an all-in one daily supplement to deliver all the support our body needs to keep active and healthy regardless of our age.
Claims and Features – What You Need to Know?
8 for Men is claimed to enhance your overall performance whether you’re in the gym, doing sports activity or an intimate moment with your partner. Generally, it targets overall health of men but the product aims to enhance 8 key aspects about men’s health; muscles, heart, energy, sex, vision, mind, skin and joints. It claims to provide over forty vitamins and minerals to help men get the best possible nutrition they can get.
Unfortunately, you can’t find anything about the manufacturer of the product as it has no official website. Other relevant information can only be found on Amazon and other websites that also sell the product. So far, there are a fair number of positive and negative reviews about it. Some users claim that 8 for Men helped them regain lost energy faster during workouts and some have also reported enhancement in their libido and sexual performance. However, other users have also reported that this supplement didn’t have much effect on their overall performance.
What are the Ingredients in 8 for Men?
8 for Men contains a long list of ingredients which are said to provide men the complete nutrition they need. The list goes:
Vitamin A, Vitamin D, Vitamin E, Vitamin K, Vitamin C, Vitamin B1, Vitamin B2, Niacin, Vitamin B6, Vitamin12, Biotin, Calcium, Pantothenic acid, Iodine, Magnesium, Zinc, Selenium, Copper, Manganese, Chromium, Molybdenum, Astaxanthin, L-Arginine, Glutamine.
8 for Men is claimed to contain over 40 essential nutrients and all the above listed vitamins and minerals contribute to maintaining our body healthy and properly functioning.
- Saw Palmetto – boosts testosterone and libido in men. It also maintains healthy prostate.
- Pygeum Africanum – is a natural remedy for BPH and keeps the prostate healthy.
- Pumpkin Seed – is rich in anti-oxidants, fiber, vitamins and minerals to keep our immune system well functioning.
- Nettle Leaf – maintains the health of our prostate.
- Lycopene – is an anti-oxidant which helps keep us away from free-radicals that cause cancer.
- Coenzyme Q10 – is used by our body to generate energy for cell growth and metabolism.
- Lutein – is an “eye vitamin” which helps prevent eye related diseases.
- Glucosamine – prevents joint degeneration and relieves joint pain from arthritis.
- Maca Root – boosts libido and contains adaptogens which help us combat stress.
- Horny Goat Weed – enhances erection and boosts men’s libido.
Energy, Probiotic and Metabolism Blend:
- Guarana Extract- enhances mental alertness because of its caffeine content.
- Green Tea- improves brain function and aids in men’s overall health.
- Kelp- is a form of seaweed which is a rich source of iodine.
- Ginger Root- boosts blood circulation and maintains a normal blood pressure.
- Grape Seed Extract- offers wide list of benefits such as improvement of bone strength, maintains normal cholesterol level and many more.
- Probiotics Blend – is a combination of all beneficial microorganisms which keep our digestive tract healthy. It also promotes healthy digestion and absorption of nutrients.
8 for Men Benefits
- It serves as an all in one nutritional supplement which supplies the body with all the nutrients it needs.
- 8 for Men assists in maintaining a healthy skin, eyes, sexual health, energy, heart, joints, mind and muscles.
- It boosts men’s libido and sexual performance
- It uses over 40 vitamins and minerals, and other natural herbs to help men keep healthy.
8 for Men Drawbacks
- It has no official website
- The product has lots of negative feedback.
- There is very limited information about the product.
How Should You Take 8 for Men?
Mix one packet with 8 ounces of water and take it in the morning, preferably 30 minutes before exercise. Take it continuously for 6 days, and then take 1 day break. Repeat this schedule in order to maintain desired effects.
What are the Possible Side Effects of 8 for Men?
Because there is very limited information regarding the effects of the product, we relied mostly to customer’s feedback. Most of them say that the product caused them nausea and vomiting and the product taste pretty awful. Other consumers have also reported that the product did not do anything on their energy levels or sexual performance.
Where Can You Buy 8 for Men?
8 for Men can be bought in Amazon but the product is currently unavailable as of the moment.
The Bottom Line
Based from user reviews and the information you will find on the web, 8 for Men doesn’t seem to be a nice investment as a male dietary supplement. You can find a lot of red flags that will raise suspicion regarding the safety of this product. It has no manufacturer information, no contact information and no official website. Better look for other supplements that are well established and have real users that claim real results.