When it comes to male enhancement, there are plenty of different things that a guy may want to focus on. Things like penis size, sexual stamina, and erection strength are all important to him. But the fact is that just basic responsive manhood is important as well. Responsive manhood means a male organ that responds to touch and sex, that reacts the way it should during arousal and sex, and that maintains its health throughout the life of the man.
Keeping your manhood healthy and responsive is important, and there are a few different ways to go about making sure that you’re always functioning at your best.
- Self-Exam – Be sure that you keep an eye on your manhood. Infections, injuries, and other issues are all potential hazards that could stand in the way of responsive, healthy manhood. Look for things like bumps, weeping sores, rashes, discharge, and painful spots and ensure that your penis looks and feels the way it should.
- Eat Right – It surprises some guys, but your manhood does function better when you give it the right fuel. Add plenty of omega 3 fatty acids, healthy oils, and vitamin E, B, and C in order to keep your blood flow working the way it should and improve your overall responsiveness.
- Use Supplements – Male enhancement supplements focus on boosting your manhood as well. They’ll help increase blood flow, provide an improvement to erection size and strength, and much more. Simply put, the use of male enhancement supplements is a big part of keeping your body health and your sexual performance right where it needs to be.
- Don’t Get Rough – Simply put, don’t be too rough with your penis. Rough masturbation or sex may cause damage to the skin or even to the physical structure of the penis. You don’t always have to get rough with your penis.
- Give It Attention – Even if you’re not in a sexual relationship, don’t ignore your penis or your sexual health. Masturbation is a healthy part of life, and it can also help keep your manhood responsive and functioning properly. In fact, studies have found that 2 to 3 orgasms per week can improve prostate health in the long term, so it’s well worth giving yourself some attention from time to time.
From male enhancement supplements to good old masturbation, there are plenty of ways to keep yourself functioning the way you want and make sure that you’re always healthy and responding properly.