A significant percentage of men are afflicted with low testosterone. This condition can be due to injury to the testes, medication, medical conditions or natural aging. Testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) is not the best option because of the many side effects it has on the body. One such side effect it that it suppresses the body’s natural production of testosterone which can lead to infertility. Also, TRT is a lifetime commitment wherein the treatment becomes a permanent part of your life. These are only some of the most significant reasons testosterone boosters are now very popular. Let’s take a look at one such supplement and try to determine if it really works.
Anabolic Freak Overview
Anabolic Freak is a testosterone booster that is d-aspartic acid (DAA) based. The product claims to be more than just an ordinary DAA testosterone booster since it is made from a cutting-edge form of DAA (calcium chelate version) for maximum effectiveness. It also includes ingredients that promote healthy estrogen and cortisol levels which are beneficial to muscle mass building and body fat regulation. It basically increases testosterone in the body and at the same time supports healthy luteinizing hormone levels.
Anabolic Freak is from a company called Pharmafreak which offers a wide range of bodybuilding and athletic supplements. Although the company is relatively new in the market, it is rapidly gaining fans because of its high quality supplements being sold at an affordable price.
How Does Anabolic Freak Work?
Anabolic Freak supplies the body with an abundant amount of D-Aspartic Acid which accumulates in the testes and pituitary gland. DAA stimulates the production of luteinizing hormone and testosterone. It also contains ingredients that help control estrogen and cortisol level within the normal range. Cortisol is known as the stress hormone which has a negative effect on physical endurance and performance. Estrogen is the female hormone that can have many adverse effects during high levels in the male body.
Anabolic Freak Product Details
The key active ingredient of Anabolic Freak is DAA calcium chelate + vitamin D3 & B complex which is a special formulation that is clinically proven to boost testosterone production in the body. It also promotes the production of luteinizing hormone which is the precursor to testosterone. For cortisol control, the product contains RhodiolaPure which is clinically researched to have anti-catabolic and anabolic effects. A special form of Resveratrol is also included in the formulation. This helps control estrogen levels and keeps it within the normal range.
Good About Anabolic Freak
- Contains clinically researched ingredients that promote the body’s natural production of the hormone testosterone.
- Contains a special form of DAA which is designed for maximum testosterone boosting properties.
- Anabolic Freak has many good reviews online. There are also many customers who are happy with their purchase claiming it is really effective.
- The official website of the product’s manufacturer contains detailed information on the product and how it works.
Bad About Anabolic Freak
- There is some negative feedback from customers who have tried the product, saying it doesn’t really have considerable effects.
- Pretty expensive at $54.99 per container.
- There is no clinical study proving the effectiveness of Anabolic Freak.
- The product doesn’t come with a money-back guarantee.
Anabolic Freak The Bottom Line
Overall, Anabolic Freak is a good product worth trying especially because there are many good reviews and feedback on this product. The main problem is the price and the fact that there are many similar products being sold at a much lower price.