Andropenis is a traction device that is designed to permanently support the length and girth of the penis and also correct curvatures due to Peyronie’s Disease. It works by exerting a traction force of between roughly one to three pounds on the penis. Over time, this stretching spurs the growth of additional penile tissues. Andropenis can support penis length by 1.6 inches, support girth by 0.6 inches, and correct curvatures of up to 40 percent. There are links to scientific journal articles supporting the effectiveness of this method of penis enlargement.
There is a two-month satisfaction guarantee for Andropenis. The kits cost between $149 and $349.
Andropenis Product Details
The most important part of all Andropenis kits is the extender. This is placed over the penis and worn for four or nine hours a day for four to six months. Other inclusions in the kits include Androcomfort bands, an instructional booklet, and a carrying case. Comfort kits to help users achieve faster results are also available.
Good About Andropenis
- There are links to scientific journal articles supporting the claims made about Andropenis
- Andropenis is safer and less invasive than surgery
- The size supports and curvature corrections are permanent
- The product is backed by a two-month guarantee
Bad About Andropenis
- Andropenis must be worn for hours a day for several months
- The product does not address erectile dysfunction or loss of libido
- supports in width are very modest
- The device looks quite uncomfortable
Andropenis The Bottom Line
Andropenis appears to be the real deal. However, using the awkward-looking device for such a lengthy time period is a serious commitment. It’s likely one not all men will be willing to make to achieve modest length and width supports.