Attract RX Overview
Attract RX promises to make the user not only become more sexually attractive, but also generally more likeable, happier and successful. The ‘revolutionary’ product is designed to create an instant rapport with everyone the user comes in contact with while supporting the satisfaction in their sexual relationships. The overall tone of the official Attract RX website continues in this highly exaggerated way without offering any form of clinical evidence to show positive results.
The consumer is provided with a lot of information about the way Attract RX works, although much of it is repetitive and not useful. However, the company that produces the brand, Austin Research Institute, do provide a good 75-day money back guarantee and a secure shopping site to purchase the product. In addition to this, a long list of fairly anonymous customer testimonials is shown as is a good FAQ section which answers questions regarding not just the product, but the ordering and shipping process.
Attract RX Product Details
The ingredients used in Attract RX are listed on the site, but no explanation is given as to what each one does or how much of it is contained in each capsule. While the product does contain the testosterone supporter Tribulus, none of the other substances are particularly well-known such as L-Arginine and Colostrum. Vitamin B-6, known to support energy is also added, as is G-protein. There is no mention of side effects or allergic reactions having been caused by anyone taking Attract RX.
Rather than simply add pheromones to the skin, Attract RX stimulates the body’s own pheromone production – the hormone being responsible for human attraction.
Attract RX is very expensive, costing $82.94 per bottle (90 capsules – a one month supply), although discounts are given for larger orders.
Good About Attract RX
- Attract RX has a 75-day money back guarantee
- The product stimulates Pheromone production
- The ingredients are listed
- Testimonials are provided
- The product has been tested for safety
- Full contact details are given for the manufacturer
- The product is all-natural
- The product can be purchased securely online
Bad About Attract RX
- The Attract RX website information is over-exaggerated
- The product is very expensive
- No clinical results are provided
- The ingredients are not explained properly
- Attract RX must be taken daily to maintain results
- The product cannot be bought in retail stores
Attract RX The Bottom Line
It is highly unlikely that Attract RX will turn anyone into a ‘magnet of sexual desire’ as the company website claims. There is really nothing unique about the ingredients and definitely nothing to justify the hefty price of the product. Despite all the positive customer testimonials, no-one would be advised to purchase this product which simply sounds too good to be true.