Testosterone boosters are now more popular than ever. It is currently one of the most popular supplements today because of the many benefits it offers. One such benefit is the ability to increase muscle mass and improve the recovery period after a workout. This is why many bodybuilders, athletes and fitness enthusiasts are using testosterone boosters. These supplements can also be used by men who have low testosterone levels. The main problem is the fact that there are literally hundreds of testosterone boosters being sold today. Let’s take one popular product under scrutiny and determine if it really is effective.
Axis-HT is a natural supplement that is formulated to safely support healthy androgen levels. It is designed for healthy adult males to increase testosterone level naturally. It contains a blend of nutrients and botanical extracts that support the body’s natural testosterone production process. It is marketed as a product that helps improve muscular performance and address the natural decline in the body’s production of testosterone due to aging. It is not just for men who want to increase muscle mass and strength but also for men who have low testosterone levels.
One of the best features of Axis-HT is the fact that it is from BSN which is one of the leading supplement companies today. BSN offers a wide range of supplements designed for fitness enthusiasts, people who want to lose weight, bodybuilders and athletes.
How Does Axis-HT Work?
Axis-HT naturally promotes the production of testosterone. It works by stimulating androgen receptors in the brain which signals the pituitary gland to produce testosterone. Higher testosterone levels help improve muscle strength and power. It also helps increase lean muscle mass and support sexual health.
Axis-HT Product Details
BSN Axis-HT is a natural testosterone booster that is designed to increase the body’s production of the hormone testosterone naturally. Its active ingredients include zinc, magnesium aspartate (ZMA), tribulus terrestris, eurycoma longifolia, safed musli, coleus forskohlii root, inositol hexaphosphate, zinc aspartate and proteinaceous avian nucleus extract. There are many clinical studies indicating the effectiveness of tribulus in increasing testosterone levels in males. Zinc is also important in the process of testosterone production. The problem is that there is no information on how the ingredients work on the official BSN website.
Good About Axis-HT
- The testosterone booster is from one of the most highly regarded supplement companies today. BSN has won several awards in the supplement industry.
- Contains clinically proven ingredients that help increase testosterone level.
- There are many good reviews and customer feedback saying this product really works.
- Axis-HT is one of the bestselling testosterone boosters today because many users swear by its effectiveness.
Bad About Axis-HT
- Very expensive at $45 for a bottle that lasts only 20 days.
- Serving size is 2 tablets which have to be taken 3 times a day. It would be a little difficult to take this supplement when you’re busy.
- Axis-HT also has some negative feedback saying its effects are not significant.
- There are many other testosterone boosters that contain similar active ingredients at a much lower price.
- Doesn’t come with a money-back guarantee.
Axis-HT The Bottom Line
The best thing about Axis-HT is that it is from BSN which is one of the leading supplement companies today. On the other hand, there are some negative reviews saying the product isn’t really very effective. It is difficult to say if this product is really effective or not but this is a product worth trying due to the fact that it has satisfied many customers.
Below you'll find the most effective male enhancement products on the market, we determine these products based on 4 key factors : Active ingredients, ability to support sexual stamina, enhance arousal & improved sexual desire, backed by clinical studies. Ultimately, we determined the bottom-line value of each product.