Aziffa is a product made specifically for men who want to enhance the quality of their sex lives. Rather than be a treatment for Erectile Dysfunction, Aziffa is to be used by healthy males to prolong the duration of their erection and support stimulation. The manufacturer of the product claims that the user can ‘feel like they are 18 again’.
The official Aziffa website is extremely over-exaggerated in its tone and is not professionally produced. However, it does have customer testimonials available, a very good FAQ section and ordering information. The terms of the refund policy are not clearly shown although the product does have a 100% customer satisfaction guarantee. The current website advertises a free sample as being available, but at the time of writing this is not offered.
Aziffa is available to order without a Drug directly from the company website and is shipped in discreet packaging. The cost of Aziffa ranges from $16.99 for three capsules to $89.99 for 30.
Aziffa Product Details
All ingredients contained in Aziffa are listed on the product website, and they consist of a combination of Chinese herbs, mushrooms and greens. Most of the Chinese ingredients such as YiYe Cao, Huang Jing and Huang Qi will likely not be familiar although other substances are better known, for example, Kelp, White Willow Bark, L-Argentine, Wheat Grass and Ginkgo. No individual amounts are given for the ingredients and no explanation is given showing exactly how they work to enhance sexual performance.
While the product has proved not to cause side effects apart from mild headaches and heartburn, no clinical trials have been performed in the formula. Aziffa should be taken at a dosage of one capsule per 24 hours and is said to produce results within 1-2 hours which last up to 48 hours.
Good About Aziffa
- All ingredients are listed for Aziffa
- The product can be purchased in various quantities
- Aziffa has a 100% money back guarantee
- All ingredients are natural
- The product can be bought without a Drug
- Aziffa may benefit overall health
- Customer testimonials are provided
Bad About Aziffa
- The information for Aziffa is unprofessional and over-exaggerated
- Aziffa has not undergone clinical testing
- No ingredient explanations are provided
- Aziffa should not be used by those with history of stroke, cardiovascular or liver disease
- Aziffa is expensive
- The free sample is no longer available
- The product is not for sale in retail stores
Aziffa The Bottom Line
Overall, Aziffa does not appear to be a credible product and would not be recommended for anyone to purchase. Many products of this type make exaggerated claims without having proof to back them up and are usually very over-priced. Aziffa contains nothing to show that it can support sexual performance although the blend of herbs and greens may support energy to some degree.