Befar is a brand name of a drug that is used to help men deal with erectile dysfunction.Its generic name is Alprostadil. It is the first treatment for sexual function problem that is in topical form.
Before using Befar, it is recommended that you learn more about the drug.
Befar Product Details
Befar is a well-known drug promoting penis erection and is manufactured by NextMed. It is the first topical form to treat erectile dysfunction. As an Alprostadil, what Befar does is that it widens the blood vessels of the penis so that more blood could enter and engorge the vessels.
Before using this, you must consult your doctor. He will instruct you on the proper use of the cream.Application is usually recommended 10 to 15 minutes before sexual intercourse.
Aside from being an Alprotadil, its active ingredient is the Alprox-TD, a derivative of Alprostadil.
Good About Befar
What’s good about Befar is its convenient delivery system. You don’t need to insert anything. All you need to do is apply the cream. For those individuals who are not into supplements, this is a very good alternative.
Here are some other positive effects:
- There is a small chance of drug interaction.
- You don’t need to take it daily.
Bad About Befar
- There are also some known side effects of Befar.
- There might be pain in the urethra, the testicles or in the penis itself.
- There could be an abnormal discharge from the penis.
- Itching or numbness in the penis might occur.
- There could be pain in the back.
- Sometimes, the user might have flu or cold symptoms.
Consult your doctor if any of these effects occur.
Moreover, know that there are also other serious side effects that could happen such as:
- Weakness or fainting,
- Difficulty in urinating,
- Blood in your urine,
- Severe irritation in the urethra or penis,
- And, painful erection which can last longer than 4 hours.
Some other negative factors are the following:
- Men might find it awkward because they have to insert the cream into the urethra.
- It does not have antioxidant substances.
- You must refrigerate it for 30 days after opening. Meaning, you cannot use it as often or if unplanned.
Befar: The Bottom Line
Befar is an enormous break through when it comes to male enhancement products. Most of the products developed before this always involved injection of the drug into the penis. But with Befar, it’s more convenient.
Aside from this, Befar has an ingredient named Yohimbe which is known to bring forth positive effects such as greater mental sharpness and more energy.
Indeed, Befar is an effective drug that promotes erection. Just remember to talk to your doctor before using it.
With countless male enhancement supplements available on the market today it seems impossible to find “the right one.” Sexual performance declines naturally as men age, which may contribute to feelings of inadequacy or embarrassment. Male enhancement supplements should be based on four key factors: active ingredients, ability to support sexual stamina, enhance arousal, improved* sexual desire and backed by clinical studies.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective male enhancement supplements on the market today, in our opinion.