Bliss Shots Overview
Bliss Shots is marketed as a way to support the sense of euphoria in the user and at the same time affect sexual performance in both men and women.
It is sold in small 2 oz bottles that contain two servings and available on a variety of online retail outlets. Details regarding the manufacturers of Bliss Shots are limited and there is a lack of customer testimonials or FAQ’s. Additionally, there do not seem to be any money back guarantees offered although refunds may be provided by some of the individual retailers. The product, which is cherry flavoured, should be mixed with water before taking and produces fast-acting results that last for several hours. If using to support sexual performance, Bliss Shots has to be taken 15-30 minutes before the activity.
Bliss Shots Product Details
Most sites that feature Bliss Shots include full ingredient lists for the product. The formula is a proprietary blend of natural substances including Kanna, Citric Acid, Caffeine Anhydrous, Yohimbe, Piper Nigrum, G-protein, Lo Han Guo, Vitamin B6 and Vitamin C. Some of these ingredients are mood enhancing anti-depressants, while others are used to decrease stress and tension while stimulating the senses and heightening sensitivity. Because the formula is a proprietary blend, no individual ingredient amounts are shown and they are not explained in detail.
Good About Bliss Shots
- Bliss Shots is easy to take
- The produce is fast-acting
- The ingredients are all natural
- Bliss Shots can be used by both sexes
- Bliss Shots creates mood enhancing ingredients
- The product is sold on independent retail sites
Bad About Bliss Shots
- The information for Bliss Shots is limited
- No clinical studies are shown
- No customer testimonials are available
- The product is expensive
- No ingredients amounts or explanations are provided
- No money back guarantees are offered
- The marketing of Bliss Shots is over-exaggerated in tone
Bliss Shots The Bottom Line
It is not likely that Bliss Shots will work as effectively as is advertised particularly in terms of enhancing sexual function and pleasure. Because it contains stimulants such as Caffeine it will have an instant effect on energy levels, although it is not known how long the effect will last.
Bliss Shots may be a product that is worth trying occasionally, but at a cost of $12.95 for two servings, it is an expensive way to simply support energy.