Caverject is an Alprostadil that works as erectile dysfunction treatment. It is being marketed by Pfizer, the same successful company who brought Viagra to the world. But before using this treatment, you must first know about its background, efficiency and precautions.
Caverject Product Details
Caverject is injected into the side of the penis. It can be administered by the male or his partner. There were many studies and tests which proved that injection of drugs straight into the penis is the most effective erectile dysfunction treatment. The erection can happen in less than 20 minutes after injection.
Caverject is recognized by the American Urological Association. According to them, Caverject is the most efficient non-surgical treatment.
Good About Caverject
- Caverject is an Alprostadil drug. It is a natural element already existing inside the body.
- Hence, you can be sure that this injection is just supplementing what is already in your system.
Alprostadil’s primary works are:
- The relaxation of certain muscles in the penis and
- the widening of the blood vessels to increase the blood flow.
In general, Alprostadil can trigger erection 5 to 10 minutes after injection, and it can last up to 1 hour. Taking no more than two doses in one day is recommended.
Caverject can be handy especially when you are travelling. It can prepare you for an exceptional sexual experience any time and place.
Bad About Caverject
Caverject may have precautions and side effects similar to other Alphostadil supplements:
- Caverject can be dangerous for people who have heart diseases, diabetes, hypertension and high cholesterol.
- A prolonged erection can cause permanent damage to the penis tissue.
- There could be penis pain, swelling of the face, and difficulty in breathing.
- It can have drug reaction to some drugs such as ardeparin, warfarin, danaparin, heparin, enoxaparin and dalteparin.
Moreover, there’s a precaution when using this injection: You must not use it for more than 3 times a week.
Caverject The Bottom Line
Caverject is a tested and proven erectile dysfunction treatment. It promotes erection naturally as an Alprostadil, the one that stimulates the blood flow in the penis and keep the blood vessel open.
Because of its approval from the American Urological Association, it is safer than any other treatment for erectile dysfunction. It can be used by senior persons as long as the proper instruction of the doctor will be followed.
So, the bottom line is that Caverject is safe and effective as long as you consult your doctor.