Controlled Labs Blue Up Overview
Controlled Labs manufactures a number of male athletes and dietary supplements that are all showcased on their official website. The site itself is well-presented and professional in appearance, with a number of useful sections, including athletes news and articles, customer testimonials and a general FAQ section. Full company contact information is provided and the customer is offered not only a full money back guarantee but an additional 5% credit (described as their 105% guarantee).
The Blue Up product is specifically designed to support the amount of testosterone in the body, which can lead to better performance in the gym and supported muscle growth. All products and Controlled Labs merchandise can be purchased securely from the website.
Controlled Labs Blue Up Product Details
Blue Up contains many ingredients commonly found in similar products, most of which are often marketed as being beneficial to sexual performance. Although the full product label is not shown, the main active ingredients used in Blue Up are all detailed. They include Yohimbine, a substance that acts as a dilator, widening the blood vessels to allow for supported blood flow, Long Jack, also known as Eurycoma Longfolia, Tribulus, which supports testosterone secretion, Avena Sativa, that enables the useful testosterone to be released and stimulating caffeine.
The ingredient information cites studies done on a number of these ingredients and there is a downloadable page showing Blue Up laboratory test results.
Blue Up should be taken approximately 30-45 minutes before working out, accompanied by at least two glasses of liquid.
Good About Controlled Labs Blue Up
- Controlled Labs has a professional, informative website
- All products have a full money back guarantee
- Customer testimonials are provided
- The site contains an FAQ section
- Blue Up contains testosterone-releasing ingredients
- The product supports the quality of work outs
- The main ingredients are explained in detail
- Controlled Labs provide additional health information
- Full company contact details are given
- Clinical study information is provided
Bad About Controlled Labs Blue Up
- The full ingredient list is not shown
- Blue Up carries some health warnings
- Ingredient amounts are not provided
- Blue Up is best suited for those who regularly exercise
- No free samples are offered
Controlled Labs Blue Up The Bottom Line
Blue Up is certainly one of the more credible products of its type available on the market. Controlled Labs do good job of informing potential customers about their product range and supply a generous money back guarantee for any disappointed clients.
Although Blue Up is not inexpensive, at a cost of $39.99 it is in the mid-price range and comparable to other products containing similar ingredients.