About Core Alpha
Because testosterone is a key hormone in the bodies of men when its levels decline in the body the affected man will suffer a number of health problems. Some of the health issues which have been associated with declining levels of the hormone in the body include feelings of fatigue, low libido & sex drive, stressful feelings, fat gain in the abdominal area, etc.
Now because of these health issues experts have designed products some in the form of dietary supplements to help boost the levels of the hormone in the body. Core Alpha is a supplement designed to restore healthy testosterone levels in the body. Read on this review for you to get to know more about this supplement.
Claims and features – what you need to know about Core Alpha
This supplement seems to be manufactured by a company called Core Nutritionals that was founded by a professional drug-free bodybuilder Doug Miller and his wife Stephanie Miller. It is claimed that this supplement is formulated from natural, safe, healthy but potent ingredients which optimize hormones naturally in the body.
The supplement is said to help boost healthy testosterone levels in the body, therefore, enabling the user to get to optimize his gains. There are some claims that taking this supplement helps the user to be in a position to maintain a healthy weight that is recommended. The supplement contains natural ingredients that are proven to support healthy estrogen levels in the man’s body.
A rise in estrogen levels in mans’ body is said to come with health issues such as weight gain, low libido, and low sex drive all of which men find unbearable. Core Alpha has got natural ingredients which will help you to maintain a balance of healthy hormones in your body.
What are the ingredients in Core Alpha?
- N-Methyl-D-aspartic acid – Is a specialized form of D-aspartic acid that according to the manufacturer is even more effective in boosting natural testosterone levels in the body. It has been used in the supplement to help boost free testosterone levels in the body.
- Mucuna Pruriens Seed extract – L-Dopa the active ingredient in mucuna prurient extract is a precursor to dopamine in the body. This ingredient has been used in the supplement to help put estrogen in check.
- Zinc Aspartate – Zinc is an essential mineral in the body that is needed in the body for various health functions. It has been used in the supplement to assist with testosterone production.
- Vitamin D 3 – This is one of the health essential vitamins that is needed in the body for a number of health functions. It has been used in the supplement to help promote healthy bones, enhance immunity and also boost muscular growth.
- Coleus forskohlii root extract – This is a chemical found in the root of the plant Plectranthus barbatus which has been used as medicine since ancient times owing to its health benefits. It has been used in the supplement to help in balancing hormones.
- Brassaiopsis glomerulata leaf extract – This is a tree that grows in Vietnam which is said to have properties of inhibiting aromatization thus alleviating testosterone conversion to estrogen.
Core Alpha benefits
- Formulated with purely natural ingredients which are safe yet effective.
- It is available for purchase online at its official website and also in retail stores.
- Assists with a healthy weight management.
- Might support healthy levels of estrogen.
- It can help to maintain a healthy of hormones in the body.
- May help to boost free testosterone levels naturally in the body.
Core Alpha drawbacks
- There is no trial offer available for users to test.
- Its claims are not backed by clinical trials.
- Some of its claims look too good to be true.
How should you take Core Alpha?
Two capsules are to be taken before bedtime every day. During your working days, it is recommended that you take one capsule before going for a workout and another one before going to bed.
What are the possible side effects of Core Alpha?
There are no reported cases of the supplement causing any side effects to users perhaps due to the fact that it is formulated from natural ingredients which are safe and healthy.
Where can you buy Core Alpha?
It is available for purchase at its official website page and also across some selected offline retailers.
The bottom line about Core Alpha
Core Alpha is a natural ingredient supplement that promises users to help them boost their testosterone levels. It is a supplement that is manufactured by a company called Core Nutritionals that was founded by a man called Doug Miller and Stephanie Miller. Doug was a professional bodybuilder and Stephanie professional figure competitor respectively.
With countless male enhancement supplements available on the market today it seems impossible to find "the right one." Sexual performance declines naturally as men age, which may contribute to feelings of inadequacy or embarrassment. Male enhancement supplements should be based on four key factors: active ingredients, ability to support sexual stamina, enhance arousal, improved* sexual desire and backed by clinical studies.
Below you'll find some of the most effective male enhancement supplements on the market today, in our opinion.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available informations and our estimation of efficacy.
*Result may vary. If you are pregnant, nursing, have a serious medical condition, or have a history of heart conditions we suggest consulting with a physician before using any supplement. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease and should not be relied upon as a medical advice. Always consult your doctor before using any supplements.
Disclosure of Material connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you can click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."