Elexia is a male sexual support product that is manufactured by the Wellgenix/ Heaven Sent company. This company also manufactures a number of nutritional health and sexual supplements which can all be ordered from their official website.
The information offered for Elexia on the Heaven Sent site is very limited, although the site itself does include full company address and contact details, an ordering form and product label. Unfortunately, it does not show any clinical studies for the Elexia product, no customer testimonials (although customers are encouraged to send in testimonials and can receive discount coupons by doing so) nor FAQ section. The company has an auto-ship program which the customer has the option of signing up for.
When purchased directly from the company site, Elexia costs $39.95 for a one month supply, although independent retail sites offer the same product at deep discounts. There is no money back guarantee offered for any of Heaven Sent’s products, but they will replace products if returned within 30 days of purchase.
Elexia Product Details
The Elexia formula consists of individual ingredients and a proprietary blend, all designed to support sexual stamina and support desire (libido). No explanations are given as to how the ingredients benefit the user, although most are commonly used in this type of product. The main active ingredients in Elexia include the popular aphrodisiac Yohimbe Bark, testosterone supporter Tribulus, anti-depressant St. John’s Wort, Zinc, Niacin, Horny Goat Weed, L-Arginine, used to relax blood vessels allowing for improved blood flow, Siberian Ginseng and Oat Straw.
For performance maintenance it is recommended that Elexia is taken daily at a dose of one capsule, with 1-2 additional capsules taken before sexual activity.
Good About Elexia
- Elexia contains all natural ingredients
- The formula contains popular libido-supporter Yohimbe Bark
- Customers can receive coupons by sending testimonials
- Elexia can be purchased from independent online retailers
- Company contact information is provided
- Elexia is made in the U.S.A.
- Replacement products are offered to dissatisfied customers
Bad About Elexia
- No clinical trials are available
- The product may support the user’s sensitivity to sunlight
- The Heaven Sent website has limited product information
- No free samples are offered
- No ingredient details are given
- No customer testimonials are provided
- The product must be taken daily to maintain performance
Elexia The Bottom Line
While Wellgenix/ Heaven Sent appear to be a credible company, there is nothing unique the Elexia formula and the company does not back up their claims for the product with clinical studies. For anyone tempted to try this brand, they would be recommended to buy it from an independent retail website where it can be purchased at much more affordable prices than on the manufacturer’s own site.