Unlike many male sexual performance products, Enlast is in the form of a cream rather than oral pill. As well as helping to treat the condition of low libido and premature ejaculation, it also acts as a non-sticky lubricant that will give pleasure to both partners.
There is a reasonable amount of information for Enlast on the official website that markets the product, but there are also a number of Enlast ‘blogs’ and articles to be found on the internet. It should be noted that many of the blogs are used to advertise the product so they are more likely to give favourable reviews.
The manufacturer of Enlast, for whom no contact information is provided, offers a 30-day money back guarantee on the product, even accepting used bottles. Enlast can be purchased directly from the website and is offered at several different purchase options and prices, with discounts given on larger orders (for example, one bottle, a one month supply, costs $49.95 while a 6 month supply is $199.95).
Enlast Product Details
Enlast is good for anyone who is unable to take oral medication and unlike some lubricants it is water based and will not affect the effectiveness of latex condoms. It is flavoured and the ingredients are approved for food use.
Information regarding the ingredients used in the Enlast formula is very limited, with details only given for the benefits of L-Arginine, an amino acid that aids in inducing erections and supporting the libido. The full ingredient list is shown, and is a combination of herbal substances, amino acid and lubricating oils.
Enlast is designed to be fast-acting and is said to last up to three hours after application. In addition to lubricating and helping performance, it also gives a pleasant warming sensation and should not cause allergic reactions in the majority of users.
Good About Enlast
- Enlast is a good alternative to oral medications
- Enlast should result in enhanced sexual performance and help delay ejaculation
- The ingredients are listed
- Discounts are given on larger orders
- A 30-day money back guarantee is offered
- The formula is non-sticky, non-greasy and water-based
- Enlast contains L-Arginine
- The product is shipped discreetly
- Enlast is hyper-allergenic
- Enlast is safe to use while taking oral medications
Bad About Enlast
- No ingredient amounts are shown
- Enlast is unlikely to have cumulative effects
- The product is expensive
- No explanations of the ingredients are provided
- No manufacturer information is given
- No clinical studies are shown
Enlast The Bottom Line
Unless Enlast has an excellent effect on the libido and can actually help treat premature ejaculation, it is really nothing more than a very expensive lubricant. Most consumers would need to see proof that it works in regards to sexual performance before spending this amount of money on any lubricating substance.
Where to Find It?
For more details, please click here