Erection On Demand is a pill designed for men who want to enhance their libido and obtain or maintain erections. The formula uses natural ingredients and is marketed to men who are 18 years of age or older. The manufacturer states that no prescription is necessary to purchase their product. It is sold in bottles of 10 pills for $9.95, plus shipping and handling.
A pill must be taken 15 minutes before intercourse. The pill is said to work by generating more blood flow to the penis and allowing it to swell. It also prevents blood from flowing out of the penis.
The manufacturer states each pill is a 300mg mix of this proprietary blend:
- Saw Palmetto Extract: this herb contains fatty acids and phytosterols. It has been used to increase the size of sexual organs, such as the ovaries, testicles, and breasts.
- Muira Pauma (Ptychopetalum): in South America, this herb has been used to treat sexual dysfunction.
- Schisandra Chinesis: this traditional Chinese herb has been used to quench thirst and increase body fluids.
- Siberian Ginseng: this herb has been linked to increase muscle size and mental stealth.
- Asteraceae: has been linked to increased reflexes, concentration, and endurance.
- Tongkat Ali (Pasak Bumi): this herb is known for increasing testosterone in the body.
- Songaricum: in Chinese system, this herb has been used to clean the kidney, to stimulate the immune system, fight fatigue and stress, and increase sexual function.
- Rhodiola rosea: this herb has been linked to increase physical and mental stamina.
- Cynomorioum: this plant has been used in traditional Chinese system to treat impotence.
- The pill does not have any synthetic chemicals.
- The product can be ordered online.
- The product is said to work 15 minutes before intercourse.
- The product says it can be used without a prescription.
- The manufacturer states that the pill can be used for erectile dysfunction.
- The pill is less expensive than other pills targeting the same market.
- The product’s website does not mention a return or refund policy.
- No clinical trials are mentioned that back the claims made by the manufacturer.
- It is difficult to find reviews or third-party or popular merchant sites.
- The product’s website appears to still be under construction.
- The name of the manufacturer does not appear on the product’s website.
- The amounts of specific ingredients used the proprietary formula are not mentioned.
Customer reviews for this product were difficult to find in popular merchant sites such as Amazon. The product’s website mentions testimonials from satisfied customers as well as comments from people who have ordered this pill from their website. Several customers said the pill gave them the results they were looking for. A customer with erectile dysfunction gave the product good reviews.
Erection On Demand is an all-natural alternative for men who want erections that last longer or who are fighting erectile dysfunction. The product’s website states that this pill is available without a prescription, which would make the product appealing to many customers. Customer reviews are difficult to find on third-party websites, but those that can be found are generally favorable. At $9.95 per bottle, the product is cheaper than other pills in its target market. However, the product does not list the amounts of ingredients used in the formula are not mentioned. No return/refund policy is mentioned on the website. Products that offer a refund policy may be a better choice for consumers.