For a lot of men, penis size and performance is directly correlated to their sexual satisfaction and their self-confidence. In short, the bigger the penis and the longer a man go during sex, the better they perceive their sexual relationship will be.
This is the reason why there are a lot of male enhancement products on the market, and Extenze is one of the most well-known products out there. One of the reasons why this particular product is so popular is because Ron Jeremy, a known male adult film actor, once starred in a series of informercials about it.
Extenze is produced by a company called Biotab Nutraceuticals, Inc., and the makers tout it as being made from 100% all-natural ingredients. The company spokesperson, Jimmy Johnson, has claimed that these pills can improve penis size by up to 27%, and it that it can and does lead to increased sexual drive and better sexual performance.
The company also says that taking Extenze can help increase libido, sexual stamina, and sexual attraction. Taking this product is easier, safer, and more effective than those machines that physically stretch the penis (which may damage the nerves in the penis), and if combine with penis stretching exercises, will produce great results for the user.
Claims and Features – What You Need To Know
Extenze is marketed as a product for male sexual health that’s created and recommended by doctors to help men who are struggling with “size and performance issues”. The formula is created for the male physique in mind, and it is used to create stronger, longer-lasting erections, as well as to increase sexual pleasure during the act itself. This can lead to a stronger sense of self-confidence, as well as a better relationship with your partner.
One of the things that really catches your attention is the claim that this product is “not a gimmick!” If you look at the product ingredients, you will notice that there are a lot of natural ingredients there that has been proven to increase testosterone production and promote better blood flow in the body. What’s more, Extenze is easy to take, and has little to no side effects, making it a good choice for men who are busy and do not have time to worry about complicated machines or procedures to increase penis size.
What Are The Ingredients In Extenze?
Interestingly, Extenze has one of the longest list of ingredients compared to other male sexual enhancement products on the market. Here are the main ingredients in Extenze:
- L-arginine hydrochloride – An amino acid common in male enhancement products, this compound helps produce nitric oxide in the body, which helps dilate the blood vessels and improve blood flow.
- Korean ginseng – This is a well-known and popular aphrodisiac in Eastern medicine, and it is used to boost stamina and energy levels for improved sexual performance.
- Tribulus terrestris extract – This herbal extract is known to increase testosterone production in the body, allowing for increased energy and better sexual performance. What’s more, you will find that you can build lean muscle mass more easily.
- Yohimbe bark – A popular herbal remedy from Weste Africa, this is used to treat erectile dysfunction. However, this product should not be taken by men with heart conditions or blood pressure issues.
- Gingko biloba extract – This herbal extract is known to dilate blood vessels and promote better blood flow in the body; it has a complementary effect when taken with L-arginine. There are also some notable minor ingredients that one can find in each capsule, such as:
- Zinc oxide – Increases testosterone levels in the body, as well as produces more semen (many users have reported that their ejaculations have higher volume since taking the product)
- Folic acid – An essential B-vitamin, folic acid is known to help maintain sexual organ health and virility.
- DHEA (Dehydroepiandrosterone) – Known to help increase sexual potency, resulting in longer-lasting and stronger erections.
There are several benefits to using Extenze, such as:
- Tested and proven ingredients – many of the individual ingredients in Extenze have been found to be effective in increasing testosterone and promoting a better sexual performance. These ingredients can work in synergy with each other.
- Money-back guarantee – If you are not satisfied with the product, the makers have a 60-day window where you can ask for your money back.
- Easy to Use – Extenze comes in capsule form, which is a lot easier than purchasing complicated gadgets or undergoing surgery to increase penis size.
Of course, Extenze also has its list of drawbacks, and they are important to note, considering how many promises this product has. Here are some of the drawbacks to this product:
- It can only be purchased from their website
- Somewhat expensive
- Manyreported side effects
How Should You Take Extenze?
There are two forms of this product: liquid and capsule form. Capsule forms should be taken once a day, in the morning, on an empty stomach.
The liquid form comes in two sizes: small drink bottles and larger energy drink cans. Please note that each can or bottle is the recommended dosage, depending on your schedule of taking the product.
What Are The Possible Side Effects Of Extenze?
Considering how many ingredients there are in this product, it’s not surprising that there are many reported side effects, such as:
- Heart palpitations
- Increased anxiety
- Mood swings
- Allergic reactions
It’s extremely important to note that Yohimbe, one of the key ingredients in this product, has been known to be dangerous for men with cardiovascular conditions. Please consult with your physician first before taking this product.
Where Can You Buy Extenze?
This product can only be bought on their official website.
The Bottom Line
Based on numerous product reviews, Extenze is effective to use, but should be taken EXACTLY as directed on the packaging, and should not be taken by men with existing heart conditions.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. If you have a serious medical condition, or have a history of heart conditions we suggest consulting with a physician before using any supplement. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease and should not be relied upon as medical advice. Always consult your doctor before using any supplements.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."