The ‘As Seen on TV’ advertised product Extenze is presented on a professional and informative but not easily navigated website.
Among the benefits cited by the manufacturer is the fact that the product involves no ‘weights, gadgets or surgery’, instead using an all-natural formula to safely enhance male sexual performance. The product is said to produce instant results and is ‘doctor-approved’, although there is no evidence to prove this, nor are there clinical studies shown.
While the information for Extenze includes good ingredient details, no customer testimonials are shown and there is only a very short FAQ section. The capsules, which are obviously made to resemble the small blue Viagra pills, can be purchased directly and securely from the official site and a 60-day money back guarantee is offered on all orders.
Extenze Product Details
Extenze is a one-a-day capsule that supports the duration and strength of the erection, thereby making sexual activity more pleasurable for both partners. It is to be taken daily to maintain performance results and the user can expect to see maximum results within 8 weeks of use.
Extenze contains three separate proprietary blends – Male Phohormone Blend, with HRTS, Bio-Enhancement Blend, which includes Black Pepper and Ginger plus the unique Sexual Response Enhancement Blend. This last formula has a long list of active ingredients that include Yohimbe, Tribulus, Velvet Deer Antler, Licorice root, Horny goat Weed, Damiana, Nettle, L-Arginine and Astragulus. All these ingredients benefit male sexual performance by widening blood vessels allowing for greater blood flow and supporting the libido and virility.
Because all the formulas are proprietary blends, no individual ingredient amounts are shown and no detailed accounts of how the blends work are provided.
Good About Extenze
- Extenze requires one pill per day
- The formulas contain many known male enhancement health ingredients
- A 60-day money back guarantee is provided
- Extenze is presented in a professional website
- The ingredients are all natural
- No side effects have been reported
- Discounts are given on larger orders
- The shopping site is 100% secure
Bad About Extenze
- No ingredient amounts are shown
- No clinical trial results are available
- There is no information about the manufacturer
- The website makes over-exaggerated claims
- The website is not user-friendly
- Extenze is expensive
- No customer testimonials are shown
- No ingredient explanations are provided
Extenze The Bottom Line
On the surface, Extenze appears to be a good choice as a brand of male enhancement product. It certainly contains many beneficial ingredients although without knowing the exact amounts in the formula or seeing clinical tests, it is impossible to say if it works as well as claimed. Unfortunately, not providing these essential facts means that anyone buying the product, which costs $59.95 for a one month supply, would be taking a big financial chance.
Where to Find It?
For more details, please click here