Sex is an important thing for men and women especially if they are in relationships. It is an enjoyable activity shared by two people who love one another (although this is not usually the case). However, there are many cases when sex drive on the part of the male seems to be off. Men cannot pinpoint the reason why they cannot be easily aroused or even interested in sex at all. Stress is a possible cause as this makes the body tired. Relationship problems, work problems and financial problems can really get in the head of a person even when doing the dirty deed.
The loss of sex drive is a huge concern but this is not a life-threatening situation. There are supplements and vitamins to improve sex drive. This should enhance sexual performance as well. What are these five vitamins?
- Vitamin E– Vitamin E is an antioxidant that improves the body’s blood circulation. When it comes to sexual desire, proper blood circulation is needed. Men with erectile dysfunction can only get an erection if there is improved circulation in the penile blood vessels. The Vitamin E that you should be taking is alpha-tocopherol or gamma-tocopherol. These are just two of the eight Vitamin E components but these will suffice. Find supplements that contain both of these or look for natural sources. Eat food that are high in Vitamin E like tomato, spinach, nuts, kiwi, seeds and mango.
- Vitamin C– Vitamin E needs the help of Vitamin C to improve the blood circulation in the body. This tandem is effective in enhancing sex drive. You can take Vitamin C supplements or better yet, get it from natural sources like citrus fruits which are the best sources of Vitamin C.
- Zinc– You are probably aware of the importance of testosterone in men’s sex drive. This hormone is actually an important component of sexual desire for both genders. Zinc helps in producing testosterone. Sexual drive goes down when testosterone levels are down. The best natural sources for zinc are spinach, garlic, oysters, and pumpkin seeds.
- Vitamin B– Vitamin B complex are other vitamins to improve sex drive. This includes Vitamin B1, B2, B3, B5 and B12. These vitamins help in improving blood circulation just like Vitamin E and C. In addition, Vitamin B complex improves energy levels and mood.
- L-Arginine– L-Arginine is a very common ingredient in male enhancement supplements. It is an essential amino acid that increases blood circulation throughout the body including the genital region. Take note that it is important for you eat quality protein on top of these vitamins to improve sex drive.
You can stop feeling embarrassed if you are not in the mood to have sex or your sexual performance is not so good. If you start taking these vitamins to improve sex drive, your partner will more likely be satisfied. As a result, a stronger bond and relationship will be attained.