Lowered testosterone production is a problem that plagues many men and as such, there is no shortage of testosterone boosters out there on the market. Finding the right one for you may seem tough but the following is a profile of one such product called GR8TEST.
Like all testosterone boosting supplements, GR8TEST claims to help you boost testosterone but it also does other things. Take a look at the following review and decide for yourself.
What is GR8TEST?
GR8TEST is a male enhancement product that works by increasing the testosterone levels in your body. It also increases your nitic oxide levels and blocks estrogen in your body. Other than the general testosterone boosting uses, the site also states that GR8TEST is good as a pre-workout supplement and that it is stimulant free.
That means it is all natural. The natural ingredients will increase your blood flow, improve your work out and recovery times, and even improve sexual performance according to the proprietors of GR8TEST.
GR8TEST Claims and Features – What you need to Know?
GR8TEST is manufactured by Alpha Pro Nutrition. Perhaps one of the most telling and positive signs about Alpha Pro Nutrition is that their products are carried by trusted retailers.
Based in Los Angeles, CA Alpha Pro Nutrition says that what sets them apart from other similar companies is that their products actually work and that is because of the proven research that they have carried out.
GR8TEST Review – How Does it Work?
The product works by harnessing the power of various natural extracts and substances that are included in order to give the consumer a boost in an array of health arenas. It boosts testosterone and nitric oxide levels which, the site claims, it will help you get more from your workout efforts and increase your stamina and overall performance during sexual activity.
What are the Ingredients in GR8TEST?
The ingredient list of GR8TEST is interesting as it contains things found in other trusted male enhancement products but also some not-so-often seen ones. Its makeup is a combination of herbal extracts, amino acids, and vitamins.
Here is a full list:
- D-Aspartic Acid – An amino acid that is vital in the function of the endocrine system which regulates the release of testosterone.
- L-Carnitine L-Tartrate – L-Carnitine L-Tartrate is a superior form of L-Carnitine. It essentially helps in the muscle recovery process.
- Nettle Root – The extract of this flower is commonly used to prevent the production of aromatase and therefore, estrogen.
- Chaste Tree Fruit Extract – By inhibiting prolactin being released in your body, this extract acts as a natural testosterone booster.
- Maca Root – Maca contains Diindolylmethane which is a natural estrogen inhibitor.
- Chrysin Extract – An extract from the passion flower that increases libido and blocks estrogen production.
- Longjack Root Extract – An herbal extracts that helps prevent the conversion of testosterone to estrogen.
- Agmatine Sulfate – Used to promote cell health and regeneration.
- Citrulline Malate – Promotes the generation of nitic oxide in the body.
- Arginine AKG – A vital amino acid for the recovery and regeneration of muscles.
- L-Arginine – Essential to the process of creating nitric oxide.
- Magnesium – One of the most used supplements for building new muscle.
- Vitamin B6 – This vitamin has antioxidant properties and also assists in muscle recovery.
- Vitamin D – Commonly used to promote skeletal health and strength.
What are the benefits of GR8TEST?
- It may optimize your testosterone levels.
- It could possibly help you build muscle mass.
- It can aid in the recovery of muscles after a workout.
- According to the manufacturer site, all ingredients have been thoroughly researched.
What are the Drawbacks of GR8TEST?
- The product may not deliver on all of its promises.
- The product does not come in a convenient capsule.
- Results of using GR8TEST will vary from person to person.
- GR8TEST may not produce enough anabolic testosterone depending on your body.
How Should you Take GR8TEST?
Each serving should be one scoop of GR8TEST mixed with 300-450ml of water. You should take one serving in the morning with an optional half serving for pre-workout purposes.
How Much does GR8TEST Cost?
One container of GR8TEST (containing 45 servings each) costs $44.99 with free shipping in the US from the Alpha Pro Nutrition site.
What is GR8TEST’s Return Policy?
There is no available return policy information for this product.
GR8TEST – Is it Safe?
All of the ingredients are safe for consumption. However, it would be vital to consult your physician before using this product.
GR8TEST Review – The Bottom Line
GR8TEST may be able to provide you with the testosterone boost you are looking for and may be a viable solution if your testosterone levels are, in fact, low. It can also be a good pre-workout supplement even if you aren’t having any testosterone –related issues.
However, we must point out that results with these types of products vary greatly depending on the commitment of the consumer. You must follow the dosage instructions and adhere to a regular regimen of exercise in order to see results.
All that being said GR8TEST is just one such product available. Ask your doctor to help you choose the proper testosterone booster for your health.
With countless male enhancement supplements available on the market today it seems impossible to find "the right one." Sexual performance declines naturally as men age, which may contribute to feelings of inadequacy or embarrassment. Male enhancement supplements should be based on four key factors: active ingredients, ability to support sexual stamina, enhance arousal, improved* sexual desire and backed by clinical studies.
Below you'll find some of the most effective male enhancement supplements on the market today, in our opinion.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available informations and our estimation of efficacy.
*Result may vary. If you are pregnant, nursing, have a serious medical condition, or have a history of heart conditions we suggest consulting with a physician before using any supplement. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease and should not be relied upon as a medical advice. Always consult your doctor before using any supplements.
Disclosure of Material connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you can click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."