Grenade AT4 Overview
Testosterone is the primary male hormone. When levels of this hormone are low, many aspects of a man’s life are affected negatively. For instance, low testosterone makes it difficult to lose body fat aside from making it very tough to gain muscle mass. Testosterone is also crucial when it comes to sex drive and normal sexual function of men. One of the most common signs of low testosterone is erectile dysfunction or other sexual dysfunctions.
Fortunately, there are supplements that can help you attain normal testosterone levels by increasing natural testosterone production in the body. In this article, we will carefully scrutinize a testosterone booster called Grenade AT4. The product is said to be formulated to support the body’s normal hormonal axis. It is a product designed for men who want to gain muscle mass, lose body fat and improve well-being by supporting healthy testosterone level. The company behind this testosterone supplement is called Grenade which offers a popular fat burner and other supplements.
How Does Grenade AT4 Work?
Grenade AT4 utilizes the latest proven ingredients delivered in clinically tested dosages. It is manufactured using what is called rapid dispersal capsule technology for fast and efficient absorbency. It essentially works by enhancing the body’s natural testosterone production process which results to higher testosterone levels. This helps improve physical performance, recovery, muscle pumps and muscle growth. Higher testosterone levels also automatically result to better sexual health and performance.
Grenade AT4 Product Details
The active ingredients of Grenade AT4 are vitamin D3 (activated 7-dehydrocholesterol), D-aspartic calcium chelate, fenurex, passiflora caerulea and boron. A big problem with the product is that there is no information on the manufacturer’s website regarding how each ingredient works and how testosterone level is naturally increased. One serving is equal to 3 tablets which need to be taken twice a day for a total of 6 tablets daily. A popular supplement website states that the testosterone booster should be cycled at 6 weeks on and 4 weeks off.
Good About Grenade AT4
- Designed to naturally increase testosterone level which is a good alternative to testosterone replacement therapy.
- Can be used by healthy men who want to gain lean muscle mass.
- Can also be used by men who are suffering from low testosterone.
- Some of the ingredients are clinically proven to help increase testosterone production.
- There are many good reviews of this product.
- Many people who have tried Grenade AT4 claim it is really effective.
- It can easily be ordered online but is also available in many retail stores.
Bad About Grenade AT4
- The product’s official website doesn’t contain detailed information on how the active ingredients work.
- There are no clinical data regarding the product’s safety and effectiveness.
- There are some negative reviews and feedbacks saying the product doesn’t really deliver fast and substantial results.
- Grenade AT4 is relatively new and is still not time-tested.
Grenade AT4 The Bottom Line
The main problem with Grenade AT4 is that there is no information on how each of its ingredients works to increase testosterone. This raises a red flag in terms of effectiveness. It also doesn’t come with a money-back guarantee unlike the best testosterone boosters being sold online. Until the product is scientifically proven to be safe and effective, it would be better to turn to other supplements for increasing the testosterone level in the body.
With countless male enhancement supplements available on the market today it seems impossible to find “the right one.” Sexual performance declines naturally as men age, which may contribute to feelings of inadequacy or embarrassment. Male enhancement supplements should be based on four key factors: active ingredients, ability to support sexual stamina, enhance arousal, improved* sexual desire and backed by clinical studies.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective male enhancement supplements on the market today, in our opinion.