When you’re looking for a way to take your sex to the next level, you need to look beyond the same old sex positions and the same old sex techniques. Instead, you need to pay attention to things like foreplay and especially erogenous zones. Essentially, these are the zones that can help get women aroused, turn them on, and take your lovemaking to new heights.
Obviously, things like the clitoris or the g-spot are erogenous zones that can’t be ignored. Assuming certain sex positions can provide extra pleasure to those spots and give her additional teasing that will really make her melt with pleasure. But aside from those obvious spots, there are some extra areas that you should pay special attention to.
- Wrists – Lightly kissing the wrists or lightly stroking them with the tips of your fingers will help entice her and send shudders of pleasure through her body. It’s a surprising erogenous zone, but a very real one.
- Behind Her Knees – A huge amount of nerves end behind the knees. That’s why a lot of ladies are extra ticklish back there, and why giving that area a bit of light kissing or stroking could help get her in the mood.
- Buttocks and Butt Play – More women than ever before are starting to love anal fun, and a bit of kissing, licking, and teasing of the butt can often drive her wild. Additionally, working the buttocks with a light massage, some kisses, or even a spanking could help get her in the mood.
- Neck – The neck is one of the most well known erogenous zones, and one of the easiest to access. Use your breath on the nape of her neck to get her in the mood, and then move into kissing and caressing. A light nibble there may help as well.
- Breasts – This is an obvious one too, but still worth mentioning. Women love to have their breasts caressed. Different women like different things, and one woman may enjoy having her breasts massaged while another prefers to have her nipples tweaked, flicked, or licked. It’s all about finding out what she likes and going with it.
These are just a few of the erogenous zones, and there are plenty more including the feet, the ears, and the upper thighs. The key is not only to use them during foreplay, but to find sex positions that allow you to please her erogenous zones while the two of you enjoy one another completely.