Men are obsessed with the size of their penis. The unfortunate ones who aren’t so well endowed tend to become insecure. They always compare what they have to what’s norm, and if they fall short below the average length, they immediately retreat back into their shell, thinking that no woman will ever find them desirable. Or, they make up for it in other ways. They become constant womanizers who try to build up their skills on foreplay, but when it comes to the actual act, they hold back or refuse to show their partners how they truly look.
Then, there are those who just can’t perform well. They can get an erection, but can’t sustain it long enough to please their partners. This is a big blow to their egos. How can they redeem their pride? How can they boast about their performance in bed when they’ve lost their libido?
Well, there’s a solution to all this. If you look at the options available for you, there are a variety of products to turn to. From prescription drugs to herbal supplements, there are ways to bring back sensation and enlarge your penis larger than what you’re used to. However, these medicines aren’t for everyone. In fact, those who suffer from a variety of health problems such as heart issues or diabetes are often discouraged to buy any of these meds. The components found in the pills don’t always react well to a variety of drugs. So, the best solution would be Kegel exercises for men.
What are Kegel Exercises?
Kegel exercises are meant to strengthen the pubic bone. Women have done this to tighten their vaginal walls. Often times, people relate this to something that’s uniquely for women. But did you know that there are Kegel exercises for men as well? The concepts are similar and the results are just as impressive, if not more so.
These exercises benefit the pubic muscle, which is the very thing responsible for erection, orgasm, and blood flow. If you do these regularly, you’ll have a more intense sexual experience. The best thing is that these can be done just about anywhere. Experts recommend that you do the Kegel workout twice a day for a couple of weeks. Each set lasts only 8 to 10 minutes, which is perfect during coffee breaks.
How to Do the Kegel Exercises?
The exercise is relatively simple and easy to follow. First of all, you need to know where your pubic muscles are. Don’t confuse this with your pelvic and anal muscles. To know its exact location, urinate and stop the flow midstream. This is when you’re working the right set of muscles.
Next, tighten your pubic muscles for a few seconds and slowly release. Repeat the pattern, and as mentioned earlier, do this for 8 to 10 minutes. The beginning part is the most challenging, but with time and consistency, meeting the 10-minute mark gets easier. And once it becomes second nature to you, you can increase the level of difficulty by using a face towel and draping this onto your shaft for as long as you can. You might think this is impossible, but a lot of men have been able to do it.
Kegel exercises for men come with a host of benefits. You may not be aware of what these are, but experts can attest to the fact that the routine can improve the following areas in your life:
- You’ll be able to increase the blood flow to your penis, which means that your shaft can increase both in length and in width.
- It helps keep your prostate healthy.
- It helps prevent a variety of issues such as urine leakage or urine prolapse.
- It helps improve your sexual stamina. You’ll find yourself more in the mood to engage in sexual intercourse.
- You can control your ejaculations more. This is a big thing, especially if you have a partner who enjoys spending long periods of time in bed. See how far you can outlast your lover every single time.
- You’ll have erections that last longer. You can linger in bed and go for several rounds before you’re even close to finished.
- Your climaxes are more intense. That’s because with the increase in blood flow, you’ll enjoy every sensation.
- You’ll be able to avoid a variety of age related problems such as male menopause or incontinence. Imagine never having to worry about your pee leaking or worrying about how to satisfy your partner when you’ve aged!
- You become more confident. Now you know that you’re always ready for a little romp in the bedroom and that you can always satisfy your partner without the help of medicines or other paraphernalia.
- Of course, its best benefit is the fact that it’s free. You don’t have to pay for your monthly supply of pills or your constant medical consultation fees. Just do the exercises on your own and you’re pretty much good to go.
The Bottom Line
If you think that your manhood is important in any way, get to know the Kegel exercises for men. You can simply look online for different routines or you can start practicing every time you need to urinate. The point here is that these exercises are free and are sure to be good for you. Just ask any doctor and they’ll tell you that they don’t see any problem with it even if you’re on other meds.