L-Argicor is manufactured by Heaven Sent Naturals an Arizona-based company that produce a wide range of health and wellness supplements. The Heaven Sent Naturals official site is not very detailed, although it does contain information about the refund policy, whereby the company will accept and replace goods within 30-days of purchase. There is very limited information about their individual products apart from the ingredient labels, and all the brands can be purchased securely from the site.
The most information for L-Argicor (which is also labelled as Fascinum Sanitus) can be found on independent retail sites and consumer review forums. No actual customer testimonials are provided for L-Argicor and no FAQ section is shown to answer questions about the brand.
L-Argicor Product Details
As a male enhancement product, L-Argicor is designed to aid the problem of flaccidity in the penis and erectile dysfunction. The manufacturer promises the user will experience an support in penis size and maximum stamina which will not only add to their sexual pleasure, but that of their partner too.
There are many good, beneficial ingredients contained in L-Argicor although apart from Niacin and Zinc, all are contained in a proprietary blend meaning the individual amounts are not shown. Many ingredients are those often used to help support male potency, such as L-Arginine (where the brand name is derived), an important precursor in the production of Nitric Oxide, essential for dilating the blood vessels and supporting the blood flow, Horny Goat Weed, an aphrodisiac, sometimes called Epimedium, Tribulus, to support the male hormone testosterone, plus Cinnamon, Oat Straw, Saw Palmetto and Yohimbe Bark. There is some controversy surrounding the use of Yohimbe in relation to high blood pressure, and a warning on the product label is given regarding this.
L-Argicor should be taken at a dose of 2 capsules per day, ideally 60 minutes before having sex, and it will probably take between 2-4 weeks to reach maximum results.
Good About L-Argicor
- L-Argicor contains L-Arginine
- The product label and ingredients are shown
- The product has a 30-day replacement policy
- Contact information for the company is provided
- Complementary exercises are included with the product
- The dosage instructions are easy to follow
- L-Argicor can be purchased from independent retail stores
Bad About L-Argicor
- L-Argicor is in the higher price range
- No money-back guarantee is provided
- Most of the ingredients are in a proprietary blend
- The Heaven Sent Naturals website has limited information
- No customer testimonials are provided
- No free samples are offered
- No clinical studies are shown
L-Argicor The Bottom Line
Nothing about this product in terms of ingredients makes it worth the cost of $49.99 per bottle, especially without also showing clinical studies to prove its effectiveness. Additionally, the consumer is not even offered a money-back guarantee, so any money spent would be wasted if the product didn’t actually live up to its claims.