Love Rider Overview
Love Rider is a currently discontinued male sexual performance enhancement supplement. No official product website for Love Rider pills is in place, and these pills no longer appear to be sold anywhere online. Additionally, most previously posted product reviews for them are primarily negative, leaving consumers with little reason to be interested in purchasing Love Rider pills even if they were still more readily available. According to some sources, Love Rider pills are actually the same pills as “Nite Rider” pills.
Love Rider Product Details
Love Rider pills were claimed to intensify sexual experiences and pleasure by increasing libido and stimulating increased flow of blood to the penile tissues. However, due to a federal warning against Love Rider, these pills are no longer in circulation, and the manufacturer has completely ceased all production of them. Love Rider problem appeared to lie in the illegal inclusion of Tadalafil, a drug that can only be purchased through a doctor’s prescription. Since Love Rider pills included this compound (without actually listing in among the list of ingredients), consumers are advised to immediately stop taking Love Rider pills and to no longer purchase them. Tadalafil is known to present proven health risks/side effects, and taking this compound without a physician’s supervision can be extremely dangerous.
Good About Love Rider
- A timeline for when results can be expected through using Love Rider can be located online.
Bad About Love Rider
- Love Rider pills contain a currently banned ingredient for non-prescription products.
- The currently featured list of ingredients for Love Rider is not comprehensive.
- Purchases of Love Rider pills are not backed by a money-back satisfaction guarantee policy.
- Clinical studies do not appear to have been conducted on Love Rider in order to prove its claimed effectiveness.
- Love Rider is no longer manufactured or sold through an official product website.
Love Rider The Bottom Line
Based on the information available online, Love Rider is the far opposite of an ideal male sexual performance enhancement supplement. It is not sold online through an official product website, and it does not contain clinically proven ingredients. Additionally, Love Rider illegally includes Tadalafil in its formula, and Tadalafil is a compound that should only be taken under the careful supervision of a physician. We highly recommend that consumers do not attempt to purchase Love Rider pills.