Throughout the centuries, Maca has been used to improve sexual functions, reduce stress, increase energy, and naturally balance the hormone system. It is native to Peru and grows to heights of 14,000 feet. It is rich in fatty acids, phytonutrients, amino acids, and vitamins and minerals. Both men and women can use MacaSure. It is manufactured by Sequel Naturals and treats the symptoms of menopause and andropause (menopause in men) whilst also balancing the hormones, which can weaken as the body ages. Maca is also named “Peruvian Ginseng” as it increases energy levels and aids the body in handling stress. MacaSure contains organic Maca Root. The official website contains useful information about its features and benefits. It claims to contain only organic and Fairtrade Maca Root, and there are certificates to prove this.
MacaSure Product Details
MacaSure is available both in powder form and in capsules. The powder can be added to smoothies and has a pleasant butterscotch flavor. MacaSure capsules are more expensive than the powder as they have had to be encapsulated and packaged. MacaSure also sell a 70 percent cocoa solids organic dark chocolate bar containing 4000 mg of organic Maca Root per bar. It is only sold in the USA and Canada. It is sold through shop.myvega.com where 90 g of MacaSure powder costs $20.95 or you can buy 60-capsules for the same price. 180 g of powder costs $33.95 or you can buy 120-capsules for the same price. MacaSure chocolate sells for $2.99 per bar.
Good About MacaSure
- There is an official website detailing the benefits of MacaSure.
- The only ingredient is Maca Root.
- MacaSure is suited toward both men and women.
- Treats the symptoms of menopause and andropause.
- Available in powder form or capsules.
- Reasonable price.
- The Maca Root used in this product is Organic and Fairtrade and there is certification to support this.
- Full contact details are supplied.
- Third party websites selling MacaSure include Astro Nutrition.
- 30-day money back guarantee.
Bad About MacaSure
- There is no clinical evidence to support MacaSure.
- It is only sold in the United States or Canada.
- There is no free trial offer.
MacaSure The Bottom Line
MacaSure is an impressive product since it contains only the natural Peruvian herb Maca Root. Although there is no clinical research supporting this product, it is ideally focused toward both men and women as it can treat the symptoms of menopause, andropause, and balances the production of hormones, which can decrease as the body ages. It is available in both capsule or powder form and the manufacturer offers a 30-day money back guarantee.