What Male Enhancement Treatment Should You Trust?
Male enhancement treatments are popular among male adult who are experiencing erectile dysfunction. A lot of companies are offering treatments for sexual function problems. Because of this, men are left with a wide variety of choices. However, it is very important for them to know the facts about these treatments before using them. The question they should be asking is: Is male enhancement treatment worth a try?
The safety of male enhancement treatments is always in question. Yes, there are a number of reliable companies and products but it cannot be denied that some firms are not lawfully supervised and may actually put the user in danger. Thus, for those who want to use male enhancement products, you should know its safety beforehand.
Safety of Male Enhancements
Here are some safety measures which can help you decide what treatment you can trust:
- If you have money to spend for a treatment, you can try the more popular option, i.e. the male enhancement surgery. There are many techniques involved in this surgery. However, this procedure might have some side effects such as clumps of fat and bumps, lumps, loss of sensitivity, low-hanging penis, scarring, or sometimes a shorter penis.
- You can try some topical treatments such as ointments, creams, lotions and penis patches. Though these products will help you achieve erection, these will not make the penis thicker and longer.
- There are devices to enhance the penis. These include the traction device, the penis pump and the penis extenders. The pumps are the ones extensively available in the market. You can also buy these in the internet. However, the repetitive use of these devices will damage the blood vessels which can lead to long-lasting erectile dysfunction. Another thing is that you must be careful in reading the instructions. One wrong move can jeopardize the enhancement operation.
- The most common of all male enhancement treatments is the pill. More and more companies are manufacturing enhancement drugs. Just type it on the search engine and the internet will provide you a long list of companies offering supplements for sexual performance. However, are you sure that these medications are safe? Yes, some are safe and proven effective, but there are also a handful of enhancement medicines with serious side effects such as Vigrx Plus, Erectz, Code Red 7, Orviax, Viriex, Extenze and Irexis.
Side Effects of Some Enhancement Pills
Most of the listed drugs did not publish their clinical studies. That is why it is very difficult to distinguish their true side effects. But if you will look at their active ingredients, you can tell the common side effects:
- Nausea and vomiting
- Diarrhea or constipation
- Increased facial and body hair growth
- Dry mouth
- Upset stomach
- Decreased appetite
- A spinning sensation
- Digestive Distress
- “High” effects
- Feminizing effects in men