Manhood Max Overview
Manhood Max is described by its manufacturer, Bionutricals International Inc, as advanced male enhancement technology. The company also makes the Erexor brand, which is almost identical to Manhood Max both in formula and appearance. Both brands promise that by using the product the user will ‘make the members of the gym jealous’, by supporting the length and girth of the penis and improving sexual performance and stamina.
The information for Manhood Max can be found on a number of different retail websites, most of which include statistics regarding the male reproductive system and diagrams showing how the supplement works. Some sites provide customer testimonials and FAQ sections plus ordering information.
The manufacturer’s site has a limited amount of details for their brand, but there is information about the company and their range of health and wellness supplements plus full contact information.
Manhood Max Product Details
A list of ingredients in provided for Manhood Max, which shows that the proprietary formula does contain a number of beneficial, circulation and testosterone supporting substances. The individual amounts of each ingredient are not shown so it is not known how potent the formula is, but there is a good explanation as to how each one works. The main active ingredients are Yohimbe Bark, Maca, Catuaba, L-Arginine, Avena Sativa, Tribulus, Damiana, Bilberry and Ginkgo Biloba. L-Arginine in particular is very important in helping support the blood flow, while Tribulus aids in the production of the male hormone testosterone.
The price of Manhood Max is listed for between $14.95 and $37.00, depending on the retailer, for a bottle of 60 capsules which, at the recommended dose of 3 per day, would last just 20 days.
Good About Manhood Max
- Manhood Max contains beneficial sexual performance ingredients
- The main active ingredients are listed
- Manhood Max is affordable
- Customer testimonials are provided
- The consumer information includes explanatory diagrams
- All ingredients are deemed GRAS by the FDA (Generally regarded as safe)
- Contact information for the manufacturer is provided
Bad About Manhood Max
- No clinical studies are available
- No money back guarantee is offered
- No free samples are provided
- No ingredient amounts are listed
- The product is identical to Erexor
- Manhood Max must be taken daily to maintain results
Manhood Max The Bottom Line
There is no evidence that Manhood Max works as well as promised apart from a handful of customer testimonials which cannot always be relied upon for an unbiased opinion. The fact that it is virtually identical to Erexor is another red flag that detracts from the credibility of the product.