Maxidus Pill Overview
Maxidus is claimed to be the most effective male enhancement supplement that uses 100% all natural ingredients. It works by turbo charging men’s libido and sexual performance and promotes the overall health of men in general. It is a natural solution to common men sexual health problems such as poor erections, low sex drive and Erectile Dysfunction.
Claims and Features – What You Need to Know?
Maxidus is a fast acting and long lasting male enhancement supplement that makes the best alternative for ED drugs and it can be bought without a prescription. The herbal ingredients used in Maxidus combine a strong formulation which has been traditionally used by men to treat impotence, premature ejaculation, libido and other erectile problems.
Particularly, Maxidus has been formulated to increase blood flow into the penile organ while enhancing sexual drive simultaneously. After years of trying different natural ingredients, the manufacturer of Maxidus has found the 7 most potent ingredients that can combat male sexual health problems. Once taken, this formulation claims to produce these effects:
- Harder and longer erections
- Enhanced sexual desire
- Prolonged sexual performance
- Maintenance of a healthy reproductive system
- Increased feelings of arousal
What are the Ingredients in Maxidus?
According to Maxidus’ official website, this product contains the following lists of natural ingredients:
- Tongkat Ali or Eurycoma Longifolia – Is a powerful aphrodisiac. It boosts men’s energy levels and improves the production of testosterone.
- Flos Catharmi – Is a Chinese herb that improves the flow of blood in the body. It also helps improve the blood flow within the penile region to achieve better erections.
- Rhizoma Cucurmae Longae – Is a member of the ginger family which helps in improving the body’s blood circulation, which therefore aids in a stronger and firmer erection.
- Ginkgo Biloba – Enhances mental alertness. It caters the health of the nervous system and improves overall blood circulation.
- Epimedium or Horny Goat Weeds – Boosts men’s blood circulation and is a very strong aphrodisiac for men.
- Herba Cistanches – Benefits the kidneys and improves the circulation of blood. It is considered as one of the most important herbs in Chinese medicine for its ability to maintain general health. It is also referred as the “natural Viagra” for men.
- Astragalus Membranaceus – Has cardio-protective and anti-inflammatory properties. It protects the heart and reduces cholesterol levels in the body.
- It uses a unique herbal formulation which aids in the treatment of Erectile Dysfunction and other sexual health problems.
- It works immediately in as fast as 10 to 30 minutes and lasts up to 4 days.
- It is claimed to be the most powerful male enhancement supplements in the market.
- Eurycoma longifolia is linked to produce several negative side effects like headaches, sweating, dizziness and palpitations.
- Maxidus claims are too good to be true.
- The product is expensive.
- There are no actual clinical studies published to prove the effectiveness of the product.
How Should You Take Maxidus Pills?
The recommended dose for Maxidus Pills is 2 capsules to be taken just before sexual activity. For faster results, you can remove the capsule coating and just take the powder form of the pill. For better absorption, Maxidus pills must be taken on an empty stomach. Because it boosts a large amount of testosterone, it is recommended to take this pill within a specified amount of time. You can also take 1 capsule of this supplement every other day for an instant boost or energy.
What are the Possible Side Effects of Maxidus Pills?
Maxidus pills are considered generally safe for consumption. However, some users report experience facial flushing, dizziness and palpitations. If you have an existing medical condition, always consult your physician before taking any supplements like Maxidus Pills.
Where Can You Buy Maxidus Pills?
Maxidus male enhancement supplements can be bought at its official website. You can also find this supplement in different retail stores with varying prices. Fortunately, Maxidus is now called Maxi2, an improved version which has an added 2 potent ingredients such as the Maca and Catuaba Bark. The product is set to retail at $39.95 which is more expensive than Maxidus by $10.
The Bottom Line
Maxidus appears to be a promising supplement for the treatment of Erectile Dysfunction and other sexual health issues. However, before taking any supplements like Maxidus, you should always consider talking to you doctor about its potential benefits and disadvantages to your health. This applies especially to those who are diagnosed with erectile dysfunction and other major health problems like heart disease, kidney and liver disease and others.
This product is also no intended to be used by women, especially lactating mothers. Moreover, you should reconsider this supplement as the cost of 10 capsules is higher compared to other male enhancement supplements in the market. If you want, opt for those with relatively high positive customer reviews and those products manufactured by a reputable company.
With countless male enhancement supplements available on the market today it seems impossible to find “the right one.” Sexual performance declines naturally as men age, which may contribute to feelings of inadequacy or embarrassment. Male enhancement supplements should be based on four key factors: active ingredients, ability to support sexual stamina, enhance arousal, improved* sexual desire, and backed by clinical studies.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective male enhancement supplements on the market today, in our opinion.