What is Maxis 10?
Maxis 10 is an all natural male enhancement supplement. There are no artificial ingredients mixed in this supplement making it very safe for any users. In addition, many have been satisfied by using this supplement since the formula is very safe and superior. Each bottle has 60 capsules which are very worth it for its price.
This supplement promises to have a harder and larger erection, increase in sex drive, controlled erection, and more satisfying sex performance. Not only this, the product also claims that it could help if you have an erectile dysfunction and small penis size. They guarantee a satisfaction rate in the price of $49.95 per bottle and more savings if you buy more. In addition, they offer 60-day money back guarantee.
Maxis 10 Claims & Features – What You Need To Know?
The company’s information was not clearly stated in their official page but you can find their contact information as well as their office addresses. However, the company always assures that their product undergoes strict compliance of manufacturing quality process for users’ safety.
What are the Ingredients in Maxis 10?
- Asia Red Ginseng: Helps in the enhancement of strength and stamina during sex, and also improves sexual function.
- Beta-Sitosterol: Produces DHT for stimulating prostate enlargement which is more effective for those suffering from prostate problems.
- Catuaba Bark: Increases sexual desire and impotence through improving blood flow.
- Cistanche Bark: Helps in blood circulation and premature ejaculation.
- Horny Goat Weed: An Epimedium that helps increase the libido and erections.
- Ashwagandha: An herb that promotes sexual and reproductive balance.
- L-Arginine: Among the key amino acids for prostate health the helps relax the prostate muscle for a better blood flow.
- Maca Root: Boosts sex drive, endurance and energy during sex.
- Muira Pauma Bark: Naturally improves libido.
- Oyster Extract: Has been known to increase the stamina and reproductive health.
- Pine Bark Extract: Helps produce nitric oxide for a better blood flow.
- Schizandra Berry: Increases sex drive or libido.
- Tongkat Ali: Has been used for centuries for improving sexual function, libido, and sperm motility and volume.
- Tribulus Terrestis: Helps in the increase of testosterone level, sex drive, and blood circulation for a better erection.
- Zinc Oxide: Vital for testosterone production since zinc is a very essential factor for fertility.
Maxis 10 Review – How Does It Work?
Maxis 10 is very focused in the blood flow in the penis. Once the blood flow will increase, the erection will be larger, bigger, and longer. So how can this be possible? The supplement contains essential ingredients for better blood flow. This happens when the supplement affects the production and release of Nitric Oxide to the Corpus Cavernosum (tissues of the penis).
When this happens, the muscles soften and this result to increase of blood flow. The blood flow will then make the penis erect harder and longer than usual. Furthermore, the supplement contains ingredients good for endurance and energy which makes sex performance more pleasurable.
*All individuals are unique. Your results can and will vary.
What are the Benefits of Maxis 10?
- Natural ingredients.
- 60-day money back guarantee.
- List and description of ingredients are present.
- Safe and does not need prescription.
- Improves sex performance, libido, erection, and prostate health.
What are the Drawbacks of Maxis 10?
- Website contents has not been confirmed by FDA.
- Not much customers reviews on other review sites.
Precaution For Maxis 10
There is not much precaution which is very necessary since this supplement is natural, and all the ingredients have not been studied to have negative effects on anyone, thus it is safe. Hence, it is better to check for different reviews.
Price Of Maxis 10
Price of Maxis 10 is $49.95 on its official website. For USPS First Class, the shipping fee will cost you $7.95 for 7-12 business days. For the USPS Priority Mail, shipping cost $12.95 for 2-4 business days. And $22.95 for an USPS Express Mail that will only take 1-2 business days.
Maxis 10 Review – The Bottom Line
The Maxis 10 is a very safe product due to its all natural ingredients. It does not contain any ingredients that can cause negative effects to the human body such as the Yohimbe. However, always take note of reviewing various reviews about the product since all the information stated in the website has not yet been confirmed by the FDA. Nevertheless, overall the supplement is a great way to start especially with its money back guarantee.
With countless male enhancement supplements available on the market today it seems impossible to find "the right one." Sexual performance declines naturally as men age, which may contribute to feelings of inadequacy or embarrassment. Male enhancement supplements should be based on four key factors: active ingredients, ability to support sexual stamina, enhance arousal, improved* sexual desire and backed by clinical studies.
Below you'll find some of the most effective male enhancement supplements on the market today, in our opinion.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available informations and our estimation of efficacy.
*Result may vary. If you are pregnant, nursing, have a serious medical condition, or have a history of heart conditions we suggest consulting with a physician before using any supplement. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease and should not be relied upon as a medical advice. Always consult your doctor before using any supplements.
Disclosure of Material connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you can click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."