Unlike oral products that can take weeks to work, the male enhancement topical cream Maxoderm promises to produce ‘instant’ results with its targeted delivery process. This Vasotran Auctum delivery system is a patented process although it is important to note that the actual Maxoderm formula is not. By being applied topically, Maxoderm is suitable for anyone already taking medication or who is unable to swallow pills. Additionally, the application process can further enhance sexual pleasure and the cream has not been known to have any side effects.
The manufacturer of Maxoderm, Barmensen Labs, has produced an informative website for their product and includes genuine customer testimonials and free gift offers with all purchases. They also offer generous, ‘Buy 3, get 3 free’ packages and all products have a 30-day money back guarantee. While background information about the company is limited, there is a profile of one of their main urologists and full company contact information is provided.
Maxoderm Product Details
The website includes a recommended application chart which shoes how many times per week the cream should be used, and how to maintain results after the initial treatment’. The cream works mainly by supporting the blood flow to the penis, keeping the penile tissue oxygenated and healthy. The full ingredient list is provided, although the only substance described in detail is Methyl Salicylate, which is responsible for the warming, ‘tingling’ sensation felt upon application. Other ingredients listed in the formula are L-Arginine, Lepidium Meyenii, Sunflower and Soyabean oils, Aloe, Rosemary, Zinc, Ginseng and Catuaba Bark.
The most affordable package available for Maxoderm is $39.99, which includes several of the company’s other products (such as a Male Delay product) although anyone ordering this is automatically enrolled in the auto-shipping program.
Good About Maxoderm
- Maxoderm is suitable for most people, even those on medication
- The delivery system is patented
- All ingredients are listed
- Free gifts are offered with every order
- A money back guarantee is provided
- Shipping of the product is discreet
- Full company contact information is provided
- Customer testimonials are shown
Bad About Maxoderm
- The cream may have a detrimental effect on latex condoms
- No ingredient amounts or descriptions are given
- There have been complaints made about the manufacturer’s billing procedures
- No clinical studies are provided as proof of effectiveness
- Customers are subject to enrolment into the auto-shipping program
Maxoderm The Bottom Line
The most positive effect that this product may have would likely be in the application process which may lead to supported sexual pleasure. Apart from the tingling sensation given by the Methyl Salicylate and the inclusion of L-Arginine, nothing else about the formula makes it stand out in any way as being superior to the many other brands of cream on the market. The fact that the company has had independent complaints made about them is obviously a very large warning sign.