Maxx Extend Overview
Maxx Extend is intended to support the size of erections, improve libido and stamina, and help men last longer. The website – featuring kissing couples and barely-dressed women – will definitely be visually appealing to men. Those who are skeptical about such products will instantly notice that there are no clinical findings, scientific research, or even testimonials on the site.
Customers need to return the product within 10 days of placing their order to qualify for a refund, which is an extremely short time frame. Instead of revealing the price of their product, the makers of Maxx Extend offer customers the chance to get a “free trial.” It is hardly free, however. Unless the customer cancels in 10 days their credit card is charged $87.13. New product is shipped and new charges are applied every month.
Maxx Extend Product Details
There are several promising ingredients in Maxx Extend, including yohimbe bark, L-Arginine, and G-protein. A basic description is provided for each.
Good About Maxx Extend
- Maxx Extend has some good ingredients
- The product has no side effects
- Results can be seen within the first month
- The product is designed to improve desire and performance
Bad About Maxx Extend
- The “free trial” offer has some troubling fine print
- The regular price for the supplement is quite high
- The guarantee period is very short
- There are no testimonials or clinical findings
Maxx Extend The Bottom Line
There are plenty of products out there that contain the same ingredients as the ones found in Maxx Extend. Therefore, customers might want to purchase a comparable supplement from a company that has a better return policy and doesn’t apply automatic charges to customer credit cards every month.