PenisHealth is an exercise program designed for penis enlargement. Length and girth supports of between one and three inches, harder erections, better ejaculation control, and improved libido are all proposed benefits. There are pages of testimonials and some before and after photos. The company also says it has commenced a clinical study, but no results were posted at the time this review was written.
There is a money-back guarantee for the PenisHealth program for six months. Unlimited online access to the members’ area costs $49.95. The PenisHealth DVD can be added for an additional $20.
PenisHealth Product Details
The members’ area of the PenisHealth website contains more than 30 exercises and hundreds of photos and videos, while the DVD has all the exercises plus narrated videos and routines to help men achieve specific goals. The site recommends that users perform the PenisHealth exercises for at least eight minutes a day to see results.
Good About PenisHealth
- The site has many testimonials and user photos
- Men get unlimited access to the members’ area for a one-time fee
- There is a six-month guarantee for the PenisHealth program
- The exercises are manual and therefore don’t require any special equipment
Bad About PenisHealth
- The results of the clinical trial aren’t yet available
- It’s possible to find free penis stretching exercises online
- Results will vary among users and take time to achieve
- Some men will have trouble finding a private spot to do the exercises
PenisHealth The Bottom Line
Performing exercises every day to strengthen and enlarge the penis requires more effort than simply popping a pill. It does appear that many have benefited from the PenisHealth program, though, and if the results of the clinical study are favorable it will leave little doubt that these exercises really work.