What is Proaxil?
Today, there are numerous studies that show how important it is to male overall health that guys should keep their prostates healthy, but there are many men who don’t take active steps to take care of their prostate gland.
What’s worse, they tend to ignore the symptoms of weakening prostate health, until it reaches a point where they need to consult a physician. It’s also common that men actually wait until the symptoms are too severe to ignore before they do anything about it.
Men who are suffering from this condition experience a wide range of symptoms, ranging from nightly incontinence, to sexual dysfunction. It can cause a lot of stress and strain in their personal lives, and can even affect their relationships with their loved ones.
Proaxil is distributed by Health International, and the manufacturers state that their product is made from 100% natural ingredients, and is formulated by a team of doctors and scientists to produce the best results. It is created in a US laboratory, and complies with the guidelines set by the US Pharmacopeia-National Formulary, ensuring purity and potency of the product.
Proaxil is priced at $49.95 per bottle, however, the company does offer a discount if you order the product in bulk. You can purchase a pack of three bottles for $139.70.
The product is registered with the FDA, and the laboratory that creates the product is cGMP-certified.
Proaxil Claims & Features – What You Need To Know?
Proaxil is reviewed by many users as one of the most effective products on the market that can be used to treat prostate problems. The formulation of this product contains many active ingredients that are known to be used to traditionally treat symptoms of poor prostate health.
Saw Palmetto – one of the key ingredients – is a powerful ingredient that is used to treat Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (BPH), a condition that is found in many older men who are experiencing poor prostate health. Saw palmetto is known to be effective in treating BPH because it contains compounds and fatty acids that help balance the produce of di-hydrotestosterone in the body, which is the leading cause of enlarged prostate.
Aside from normalize prostate function, Proaxil can also help men who are experiencing problems with their urination, as well as those who are experiencing problems with their sexual performance such as erectile dysfunction.
What are the Ingredients in Proaxil?
The key ingredients found in Proaxil is comprehensive, and work in synergy together to help men achieve a healthier prostate. They are as follows:
- Pygeum bark – a herbal extract made from the bark of the Pygeum tree common in Africa, this compound helps reduce inflammation and swelling, which is common in BPH.
- Nettle leaves – this compound acts as a diuretic to help regulate urination
- Lycopene – this compound is commonly found in fruits and vegetables, and it known to be a powerful anti-oxidant that helps prevent cancer
- Saw palmetto – a powerful key ingredient that helps balance the amount of testosterone and di-hydrotestosterone in the body to prevent BPH
- Green tea extract – an antioxidant that helps boost the immune system
- Muria Puama Root – used in traditional Eastern medicine to treat male sexual dysfunction problems and helps boost blood flow to the penis
- Quercetin – works as an anti-oxidant and has anti-inflammatory properties
- Epimedium – a traditional herb in Chinese medicine, this herb is used to treat male erectile dysfunction
What are the Benefits of Proaxil?
There are several benefits to using Proaxil, such as:
- Comprehensive range of ingredients – the ingredients found in Proaxil are all common ingredients that are traditionally used to treat symptoms of poor prostate health
- 100% money-back guarantee – if you are not satisfied with the product, the company offers a 60-day money-back guarantee
- Good customer support system – if you have any questions or inquiries about the product, the company has a strong customer support system that will quickly and effectively answer your questions
- Informative website – everything you need to know about the product is available on the company website
What are the Drawbacks of Proaxil?
There are some drawbacks to using the product, such as:
- No manufacturer’s name
- This product does not have any approved therapeutic claims
- Confusing warning labels
- Only for men aged 40 and above
How Should You Take Proaxil?
The product is intended to be taken twice a day. Users should take one pill in the morning and one in the evening.
Where Can You Buy Proaxil?
This product can be purchased online through the official product website, or through affiliate websites such as Amazon.
Proaxil Review – The Bottom Line
One of the best things about Proaxil is the numerous positive reviews that you can find online from people who are satisfied with the product. Considering that the product is somewhat affordable, users may want to purchase a single bottle to see if the product works for them. It is quite easy to purchase the product since many online retailers carry it, and if you are not satisfied, you can immediately use the company’s money-back guarantee.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Result may vary. If you have a serious medical condition, or have a history of heart conditions we suggest consulting with a physician before using any supplement. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purpose only. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease and should not be relied upon as a medical advice. Always consult your doctor before using any supplements.
Disclosure of Material connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you can click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."