Prosplex is a natural male prostate supplement that is used to treat male sexual dysfunction problem known as benign prostate hypertrophy (BPH). BPH is a male condition in which the male prostate gland often enlarges due to aging. The condition may cause severe consequences to men affected by it. The supplement is made using saw palmetto berry extract an ingredient that has been found to help in the reduction of symptoms of BPH in just a few weeks. The supplement also contains zinc gluconate, pumpkin seed, pygeum africanam extract, lycopene, quercetin and IP-6. Proplex features all natural formulas which have been well researched and proven to help address male prostate health issues. What makes the supplement unique is the fact that it does not contain allergens such as gluten, corn, wheat, soy, barley, lactose, egg and citrus. There is no sugar sweeteners added to it. It also doesn’t have any added flavorings, preservatives, artificial colors, salt, coatings and salicylates.
If you wish to buy the product you can buy from the Olympian labs website at a cost of $34.95. In Amazon it will cost you $45. These prices are for a single bottle that contains 60 capsules.
Manufacturer Information and its claims about Prosplex
Prosplex is a male enhancement supplement that is made by the Olympian labs one of the leading firms known to produce top quality natural and healthy supplements. Olympian labs claim that prosplex is the best solution for mild to moderate BPH problems and men who are experiencing issues with their prostate should consider using their all natural supplement and they will get to see the results within a few weeks. The ingredients that have been used to make prosplex are of very high quality and are also clinically proven to have positive effects on the prostate gland. The manufacturer claims that they manufacture all their products under current good manufacturing practices to ensure safety for users.
How does Prosplex Work?
Prosplex is a male dietary supplement that is made with natural ingredients that help to reduce the symptoms that are often brought about the BPH. Prosplex helps to keep the prostate gland healthy and at the same time preventing the enlargement of the gland. When consumed prosplex helps men affected by BPH to reduce their frequent urination problems and helping them to have a steady urine flow when they visit the toilet.
Ingredients in Prosplex
Saw Palmetto Berry
- This ingredient helps to reduce urinary symptoms that are brought about by BPH.
- An important ingredient for the prostate health of men.
- Helps to increase the levels of testosterone levels in the body thus reducing the effects of BPH.
- Good for a man’s overall sexual health.
- Pumpkin seeds are rich in zinc a very important mineral that helps to prevent prostate enlargement.
- The zinc found in pumpkin seeds also helps to alleviate impotency in men.
- Pumpkin seeds have also been found to help men become fertile and perform better at sexual performance.
Pygeum africanam extract
- Helps to improve a man’s urinary flow and stop other symptoms of BPH.
- Lycopene acts as an antioxidant that helps to ensure a healthy prostate.
- Zinc helps to prevent prostate enlargement in men.
- The bottle that contains it has got all the information about its ingredients.
- It features an all natural formula.
- The male prostate supplement helps to keep a man’s prostate healthy.
- There is free shipping offered to some customers of certain orders.
- Prosplex lacks any scientific backing of their claims.
- It can only be purchased online.
- Its website lacks the frequently asked question section.
This is dietary supplement where two capsules should be taken every day with clean drinking water to an empty stomach. You will need to seek your doctor’s advice before taking it.
- All medicines should be kept out of reach of children and locked safely in the cupboard.
- It should be used only by men who are 18 years and above.
- Must not be used by women especially those who are expectant or nursing.
Prosplex Side Effects
No side effects have been reported about this male prostate supplement only on rare cases have some men reported mild gastrointestinal irritation after taking the supplement. Seek the advice of your doctor before using it.
Does it Interact with other Medications?
Prosplex is an all-natural male prostate supplement and so it does not react with other medications. If you are on other medicines it is advisable to seek your doctor’s advice first before embarking on its use.
As men age their prostate glands tend to enlarge and so they are more likely to suffer from BPH. Men who are experiencing mild to moderate symptoms of BPH should consider using prosplex because it is safe and features all natural ingredients.
There are a lot of different male enhancement supplements out there and just like any other supplements, Prosplex is not considered a cure but just a supplement to help improve ED. Results may vary from one person to another thus it is always recommended to check if it works for you before buying in bulk.