What is Prosta Logic?
This is a supplement formula that is used by men in their advanced ages who suffer from the symptoms of prostate enlargement, i.e. Begin Prostatic Hyperplasia and Prostatitis because it contains aged garlic which helps in supporting healthy prostate function. This supplement formula is in the form of capsules which are packaged in small bottles each containing 60 capsules.
This product has different price quotations from different websites, so averagely its price is as follows;
- $22.99 per bottle.
Prosta Logic Claims & Features – What You Need To Know?
This product is manufactured by Wakunaga Nutritional Supplements. This is a group of companies whose headquarters are in Japan and that has gained the reputation of promoting public health worldwide through research and manufacturing high quality herbal supplements.
The manufacturers regard this product as being unique and effective compared to its substitutes because it has taken a different approach of dealing with the prostate health. In addition to the commonly used main ingredients, this supplement formula has also used aged garlic, which, according to research and available evidence, is known to promote prostate health.
Prosta Logic Review – How Does It Work?
It contains aged garlic which has been proven scientifically to promote prostate health. It does this by significantly reducing the prostate specific antigens (ASP).
In addition to this ingredient, it also contains other ingredients such as lycopene which is a known anti-oxidant extracted from tomatoes and therefore protects the body from harmful free radicals which might otherwise cause cell damage etc. all the ingredients and their distinct functions in this supplement formula, will, at the end of the day, promote healthy prostate functions.
What are the Ingredients in Prosta Logic?
- Aged garlic – Reduces prostate specific antigens therefore ensuring healthy prostate functions.
- Zinc – Ensures the prostate maintains its normal and healthy size
- Saw palmetto – It balances the levels of dihydrotestosterone (DHT), a hormone which induces cell growth in the prostate tissue hence ensuring the prostate maintains its healthy size.
- Lycopene – It is an anti-oxidant and works to prevent the body from free radicals which cause cell damage. This will ensure the healthy functioning of the prostate
- Pygeum africanum – It is also purely natural and works to balance the hormones for the healthy functioning of the prostate.
The other ingredients which have not been discussed as above are just as important in promoting the health of the prostate. They include; pumpkin seed oil extract, olive oil, beeswax, and gelatin.
What are the Benefits of Prosta Logic?
- It ensures healthy prostate function therefore boosting sexual performance and climax.
- It ensures easy emptying of the bladder.
- It leads to humble slumber time to the user due to its significant reduction to the frequency and urgency of urination
- It is fast acting to relieve the symptoms of an enlarged prostate compared to other supplements.
- It alleviates pain during urination.
- It is cheaper and safer than the surgical procedures done to correct the enlarged prostates.
- It is convenient to the user because the capsules are easy to take.
What are the Drawbacks of Prosta Logic?
- The statements and claims on the manufacturer’s website have not been evaluated by FDA.
- This product cannot treat or cure conditions of the prostate.
- It is definitely more expensive than some of its substitutes.
The Dosage Instructions for Prosta Logic
The user should take 1capsule 2 times a day with food or otherwise as advised by a qualified medical doctor.
The Precautions in using Prosta Logic
- This product should be used by adult men only.
- It should be kept in a cool and dry place and its cap should be tight.
- It should be kept away from children’s reach.
- If the seal is broken, the user is advised against using the product.
- The user should read the warnings, directions and instructions carefully before using the product.
- A person with hypertension, kidney infections or any other such like diseases should not use this product without a doctor’s authorization.
Does Prosta Logic interact with other medication?
No. It is because the ingredients are all natural.
Prosta Logic Review – The Bottom Line
According to research, the prostate gland enlarges with time, i.e. the older a man gets the larger his prostate gland becomes. This gland is very crucial in the reproductive and the urinary systems in the male body such that whenever its health is compromised, i.e. whenever it enlarges, victims become adversely affected by such conditions as frequent and painful urination, low sexual performance, among many others. The fact that Prosta Logic uses Aged garlic as its main ingredient makes it very effective in promoting prostate health and therefore alleviating the aforementioned conditions.
Prostate health is of great concern for men today. Preventative measures may reduce the risk of developing prostate cancer and improve overall prostate health and function. A quality, premium prostate supplement may shrink the prostate, minimize frequent urination, promote sexual function and contain quality ingredients.
Below you'll find some of the most effective prostate supplements on the market today, in our opinion.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available informations and our estimation of efficacy.
*Result may vary. If you are pregnant, nursing, have a serious medical condition, or have a history of heart conditions we suggest consulting with a physician before using any supplement. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease and should not be relied upon as a medical advice. Always consult your doctor before using any supplements.
Disclosure of Material connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you can click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."