What is ProstaPlast?
ProstaPlast is a new groundbreaking solution to the problems related to an enlarging prostate, along with other male sexual health problems like Erectile Dysfunction, male infertility, premature ejaculation, and difficulty and frequent urination.
It uses a set of transdermal plasters which works as a non-invasive treatment for male sexual health issues that can cause prostatitis. Transdermal patches work by delivering traditional Chinese medicine through the skin, which is said to be a more effective, safe and reliable manner than topical and oral medications.
ProstaPlast Claims & Features – What You Need To Know?
ProstaPlast is manufactured by a company called ProstaPlast LLC. ProstaPlast is a set of urological plasters. One needs to apply it in the groin to alleviate pain, including other symptoms like frequent urination and poor erections brought about by prostatitis.
These set of plasters deliver a continuous and stable supply of natural compounds from herbal extracts and other natural ingredients to the relevant part of the body, thus improving its overall functioning.
Particularly, ProstaPlast offers all of these benefits when used rightly:
- Relief from prostatitis and groin pain
- Improves urination
- Increases libido and sexual performance
- Boosts penile erections
- Treats Erectile Dysfunction and impotence
What are the Ingredients in ProstaPlast?
ProstaPlast contains herbal extracts from potent herbs and botanicals popularly used in Chinese traditional medicine. Its ingredients include:
- Bars Camphor or Borneol – Is known to provide pain relief. It also improves the circulatory system. It also has anti-inflammatory properties, thus reduces the size of inflammation especially in the prostate.
- Cinnamon – Is provides numerous health benefits. Cinnamon also assists in maintaining a healthy circulatory system and improves sex drive and libido, while simultaneously providing anti-septic properties to avoid prostatitis.
- Ligusticum Chuanxiong – Is a traditional Chinese herb known to have antispasmodic and calmative properties. It is in use to prevent the occurrence of urinary tract infections, prevent constipation and hemorrhoids, and also manages Erectile Dysfunction.
- Achyrantes Bidentata – Boosts the immune system and provides an anti-diuretic effect to reduce the frequency of urination—a symptom usually found in patients with prostatitis.
- Safflower – Enhances bioavailability of ProstaPlast plasters. This means it can boost the medicine’s ability to penetrate into the skin in order to reach target areas faster.
- Corydalis Ambigua – Has fat burning and body toning abilities thus improving general health and it also relieves genital pain, inflammation, and itches.
- Plantago Asiatica – Is an herb in traditional Chinese medicine. It reduces inflammation and improve blood circulation especially within the tissues that make up the urinary system. It also improves erection and stamina of men.
What are the Benefits of ProstaPlast?
- Relieves painful urination and improves overall urinary health
- May reduce the frequency of urination
- Treats prostatitis and might support the overall health of the male reproductive system, especially the prostate
- ProstaPlast is on offer with a 100% Money Back Guarantee
What are the Drawbacks of ProstaPlast?
- The product lacks user reviews
- It is expensive for an asset of plasters
- It is only available and shipped inside the United Kingdom
How Should You Take ProstaPlast?
Users of ProstaPlast are advisable to clean the skin around the navel area—a region where there is a high concentration of tiny blood vessels. Once the area is clean and dry, you can apply one plaster of ProstaPlast anywhere near the navel area. As the skin under the plaster warms up. The active ingredients in the plaster are released and absorbed in the skin and delivered right into the bloodstream.
These ingredients naturally make their way into the genitourinary tract to address the primary issues that cause prostatitis. Each patch can be in use for up to 72 hours. Just remove and re-use it each time you take a shower.
ProstaPlast Review – The Bottom Line
Overall, this product seems to be the safest prostate support option there is. That is because it only uses transdermal patches in order to deliver a natural compound to benefit the prostate and urinary health. Unlike oral medications and supplements which can cause potential health danger. ProstaPlast is much safer, although we can’t guarantee its effectiveness.
On the negative side, it lacks real customer feedbacks and it is only available in the UK. Nevertheless, the thought of delivering natural compounds through the skin is one unique idea and is new. Especially with thousands of oral male enhancement supplements and prostate solutions out in the market.
Prostate health is of great concern for men today. Preventative measures may reduce the risk of developing prostate cancer and improve overall prostate health and function. A quality, premium prostate supplement may shrink the prostate, minimize frequent urination, promote sexual function and contain quality ingredients.
Below you'll find some of the most effective prostate supplements on the market today, in our opinion.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available informations and our estimation of efficacy.
*Result may vary. If you are pregnant, nursing, have a serious medical condition, or have a history of heart conditions we suggest consulting with a physician before using any supplement. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease and should not be relied upon as a medical advice. Always consult your doctor before using any supplements.
Disclosure of Material connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you can click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."