This product is also known as Applied Nutrition Prostate Defense. It is specially formulated from a mixture of natural ingredients that have been scientifically proven to work. This product is used to promote the health of the prostate and therefore supporting its effective functioning. It also ensures a smooth flow in the urinary tract.
Prostate Defense is sold in small bottles that contain 50 liquid soft gels. According to the manufacturer’s official website, each of these bottles will cost users a total of $14.99 in retail and a total of $11.79 if it is purchased in stock. These prices are not universal; they vary with the different marketing websites.
The Manufacturer Information and claims about Prostate Defense
The manufacturer categorically states that this product is the best in its category if supplements because it is fast acting. Secondly, the manufacturer claims it is the best because its ingredients have been clinically tested and proven to work. Thirdly, the manufacturer further claims that it does not contain any animal product as ingredients and therefore it has minimal side effects which also mean that it can be used by vegetarians with enlarged prostate conditions.
How does Prostate Defense work?
Prostate defense works by combining the different functions of its ingredients to promote the health of the prostate and the urinary tract which eventually ensures their normal and effective functioning. These ingredients include; pygeum Africanum, Saw palmetto, Beta-sitosterol among others. For example, Saw palmetto reduces the high frequency and urgency of urination, Pygeum africanum relieves pain and inflammation during urination among many other ingredients and their functions. These ingredients and their different functions complement each other in one way or the other to achieve the overall healthy functioning of the prostate and the urinary tract.
The Ingredients of Prostate Defense
The active ingredients include;
- Pygeum africanum: This ingredient is extracted from pygeum bark. It works hand in hand with saw palmetto to reduce the urgency and the high frequency of urination at night. It also relieves pain or inflammation during urination.
- Saw palmetto: This ingredient is 100% natural. As stated earlier it works to reduce the urgency and frequency of urination.
- Lycopene: It is an active, natural anti-oxidant which protects the body from the harmful free radicals thereby ensuring healthy cell replication in the tissues of the prostate.
- Fish oil: This is a rich source of omega-3 fatty acids. These nutrients are very essential in promoting the healthy functioning of the prostate.
- Zinc: This ingredient is naturally found in the prostate tissues and its deficiency leads to the unhealthy functioning of the same, therefore, it is important in the sense that it boosts the healthy functioning of the prostate.
The other ingredients that have not been mentioned above and are just as important are; pumpkin seed extract, selenium, beta-sistosterol. As mentioned earlier, the functions of these ingredients complement each other to promote the healthy functioning of the prostate by restoring its normal size and inhibiting its enlargement.
The Benefits of Prostate Defense
- It promotes the long-term health of the prostate hence boosting men’s sexual performance and climax.
- It ensures a smooth flow in the urinary tract thereby reducing the urgency and frequency of urination. This gives the user a humble slumber time throughout the night.
- It is affordable.
- It is all natural hence minimal side effects.
- It safer than surgical procedures used to correct enlarged prostates.
- There is very little information about this product on the manufacturer’s website.
- The manufacture claims it is affordable but in reality it is more expensive than its substitutes.
The Dosage Instructions for Prostate Defense
The user is advised to take two (2) soft gels every day.
The Precautions in using Prostate Defense
- It should not be refrigerated or kept near extreme heat. It should be kept in a cool and dry place.
- It should be kept away from children’s reach.
- It should be used by adult men only
- The user should strictly follow the prescribed dosage for maximum desirable results.
- The user should not use the product if the seal is broken.
The Side Effects of Prostate Defense
There have been no unique reported side effects; the commonly reported ones are irritations and inflammations in the bladder. This could be an indication of other infections.
Does Prostate Defense interact with other medication?
No reported case about the same. This could be because it is a blend of all natural ingredients.
A significant percentage of men around are victims of enlarged prostate conditions which gives them sleepless nights due to high urgency and frequency of urination, they have also lost their sexual vigor and this has greatly lowered their ego. These people also experience unimaginable pain during urination. All these undesirable effects of an enlarged prostate have made the lives of men depressing. That is why they are always looking for the safest, cheapest and all natural way of dealing with this problem. Prostate Defense is the best solution since it satisfies the mentioned criteria.
Prostate health is of great concern for men today. Preventative measures may reduce the risk of developing prostate cancer and improve overall prostate health and function. A quality, premium prostate supplement may shrink the prostate, minimize frequent urination, promote sexual function and contain quality ingredients.
Below you'll find some of the most effective prostate supplements on the market today, in our opinion.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available informations and our estimation of efficacy.
*Result may vary. If you are pregnant, nursing, have a serious medical condition, or have a history of heart conditions we suggest consulting with a physician before using any supplement. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease and should not be relied upon as a medical advice. Always consult your doctor before using any supplements.
Disclosure of Material connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you can click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."