About Prostate Nutritional Support
Prostate Nutritional Support is a supplement that is used to promote the prostate health by people who have an enlarged prostate that do not function properly and also a faulty urinary system. this supplement formula is in the form of soft gels that are packaged in small bottles that contain 60 soft gels each.
The price quotation for this product varies with the different marketing website. According to one of the websites, the price is as shown below;
- $95.89 per bottle when bought in pieces.
- $48.99 per bottle when bought in stock.
The manufacturer information and claims about Prostate Nutritional Support
This product is manufactured by Nutricology. This manufacturer is known to produce the highest quality, most effective and hypoallergenic supplement formulas for different medical conditions and it has been doing this for over 35 years. It was started by Dr. Stephene Levine. The manufacturer claims that just like its other supplements, this product is the best in providing solutions to conditions such as Prostatitis which accompany the enlargement of the prostate because it is made from ingredients that are of the highest quality and most effective.
How does Prostate Nutritional Support work?
This supplement formula achieves its crucial role of supporting the health of the prostate gland and therefore its proper functioning and that of the urinary system through its purely natural and potent ingredients. One ingredient in particularly is Diindolylmethane (DIM). This ingredient supports healthy estrogen metabolism which is very crucial in promoting prostate health. The other ingredients are beta-sitosterol and lycopene among others as will be discussed in the later topics. They all work to ensure that this product achieves its intended functions.
The Ingredients of Prostate Nutritional Support
The main ones include;
*All individuals are unique. Your results can and will vary.
1. Diindolylmethane (DIM)
- Supports healthy estrogen metabolism.
- It is extracted from natural sources.
- It ensures the healthy wellbeing of the prostate gland by inhibiting its cell growth.
3. Saw palmetto
- Its main function is to balance the levels of dihydrotestosterone (DHT), a hormone which causes cell growth in the prostate tissue.
- It ensures healthy renal flow.
- It supports proper bladder emptying.
- It is an anti-oxidant and therefore protect the body from free radicals that may cause cell damage.
The other ingredients include; calories, pumpkin seed oil, saw palmetto, stinging nettle extract and yellow beeswax. They are also just as important because through their functions they promote prostate health.
*All individuals are unique. Your results can and will vary.
The Benefits of Prostate Nutritional Support
- It boosts sexual performance in men.
- It is fast acting to relieve the symptoms of an enlarged prostate compared to other supplements.
- It ensures proper bladder emptying hence giving the user a humble slumber time especially at night.
- It relieves pain or inflammation during urination.
- It contains purely natural ingredients.
- It is cheaper and safer than the surgical procedures done to correct the enlarged prostates.
- It can easily be purchased through the internet.
The Drawback of Prostate Nutritional Support
- Despite the mentioned benefits this product cannot treat or cure conditions of the prostate.
- Also, despite the fact it is cheaper than the surgical procedures, it is definitely more expensive than other supplements in its class.
- The claims and statements on the manufacturer’s website have not been evaluated by FDA.
The Dosage Instructions for Prostate Nutritional Support
The user should take 2 (two) capsules per day with food or otherwise as advised by a qualified medical doctor.
The Precautions in using Prostate Nutritional Support
- The user should read the instructions, directions and warnings carefully before using this product.
- Anyone with heart diseases and/ or kidney infections should seek medical assistance before using this product.
- This product should be used by men who are 18 years old and above.
- It should be kept in a cool and dry place only.
- If the seal is broken, the user is advised against using the product.
- It should be kept out of children’s reach preferably in locked medicine cabinets.
The side effects of Prostate Nutritional Support
- Colour in urine. Although this is harmless.
- Skin rashes.
- Stomach irritations.
Does Prostate Nutritional Support interact with other medication?
This product contains purely natural ingredients which do not cause any harmful effects to the user when taken with other medications.
Prostate enlargement is a normal and natural process just like aging and other body processes of the body. On the other hand, unlike the other processes, prostate enlargement has far more undesirable effects to the human body. These undesirable effects can be summarized to two major conditions namely; Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (BPH) and Prostatitis. Sexual performance is also significantly reduced due to this effect. This therefore calls for an urgent and lasting solution to these problems. Taking into consideration all the mentioned benefits of this product, it best qualifies for this role.
Prostate health is of great concern for men today. Preventative measures may reduce the risk of developing prostate cancer and improve overall prostate health and function. A quality, premium prostate supplement may shrink the prostate, minimize frequent urination, promote sexual function and contain quality ingredients.
Below you'll find some of the most effective prostate supplements on the market today, in our opinion.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available informations and our estimation of efficacy.
*Result may vary. If you are pregnant, nursing, have a serious medical condition, or have a history of heart conditions we suggest consulting with a physician before using any supplement. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease and should not be relied upon as a medical advice. Always consult your doctor before using any supplements.
Disclosure of Material connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you can click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."