What is prostate pq?
Prostate PQ is a prostate health nutrient that uses some peculiar ingredient in the fight for normal prostate function.
We will get into more detail about the ingredients a bit later but for now, it would be best to give the consumer a general overview of the product.
Prostate PQ is claimed to support healthy prostate and urinary tract function. These two functions are very closely tied in the male body.
This is an oral supplement and does not require the prescription of a doctor although a doctor may refer you to this product.
It is designed to introduce to your body certain nutrients that may be helpful towards a healthy prostate.
Prostate PQ is said to have been thoroughly tested and is produced in the USA. This is also a product that is geared toward men who are experiencing urinary difficulty.
Prostate PQ Claims & Features – What You Need to Know?
This is a product from Theralogix LLC. They are company that make a wide variety of nutritional supplements but the important thing is that they state that they research their products and stay on the cutting edge of health science.
What’s more, they claim that Prostate PQ will alleviate urinary irritation and pelvic pain associated with enlarged prostates.
The further claim that Prostate PQ will prevent inflammation of the prostate.
Prostate PQ Review – How Does It Work?
The whole point of Prostate PQ is to ensure overall prostate and urinary tract health.
The product achieves this through plant extracts that are said to have anti-inflammatory and antioxidative properties.
The product is supposed to help men urinate more freely and eliminate frequent bathroom visits.
This will improve the health of the urinary tract and relieve irritation.
What are the Ingredients in Prostate PQ?
As we stated earlier in this review, some of the ingredients in Prostate PQ are atypical of prostate nutrition supplements of this nature.
What’s more, this product only has two active ingredients.
Let’s go into detail about the ingredients in Prostate PQ.
- Graminex Flower Pollen Extract – While this ingredient is gaining in popularity it is still pretty unique. The benefits of graminex flower pollen are said to be for the reduction of the size of prostate cells and the relief of congestion in the urinary tract.
- Quercetin – Quercetin is a phytonutrient and another unique ingredient in Prostate PQ. This phytonutrient is found in onions, apples, red wine and other foods and is said to have anti-inflammatory properties.
- Microcrystalline Cellulose – This ingredient is used to make the capsule that houses the content of Prostate PQ.
- Magesium Stearate – This is a common ingredient in capsules as it helps to maintain the consistency of the capsule.
What are the Benefits of Prostate PQ?
- The active ingredients in this product are natural extract substances.
- This product may be able to prevent inflammation in the prostate.
- Prostate PQ may help men who are suffering from urinary tract congestion.
- Some of the ingredients in Prostate PQ may help to support the immune system as well.
What are the Drawbacks of Prostate PQ?
- This product must be taken consistently for at least a month in order to feel urinary relief.
- Prostate PQ does not have any effect on prostate size and will not be useful for those suffering from enlarged prostates.
- There are only 2 active ingredients in this product which may narrow its scope of usefulness.
- This product interferes with certain medications.
How Should you Take Prostate PQ?
The website for Prostate PQ clearly states that the user is to take one tablet twice a day with a meal or as otherwise directed by a healthcare professional.
How Much Does Prostate PQ Cost?
If your doctor has given you a PRC number a 180 capsule supply of Prostate PQ will cost $90.00. If you do not have a PRC number the retail price for Prostate PQ is $106.00
What is Prostate PQ Return Policy?
Prostate PQ can be returned if it is unopened within 30 days of the original purchase for a refund. If you return the product after thirty days, you will be eligible for store credit.
Prostate PQ – Is it Safe?
The active ingredients in Prostate PQ are naturally sourced and the inactive ingredients are typical in pills so as long as you exercise caution with Prostate PQ, it will be safe.
Prostate PQ Review – The Bottom Line
To recap, Prostate PQ is a product that is intended to promote urinary tract health and support normal prostate function.
What we like about this product is that it may save the user from frequent bathroom visits, it may help urine flow more freely, and it may even boost your immune system.
Where there is some cause for concern related to Prostate PQ is that it should not be taken if you are already on certain medications, it doesn’t do anything to reduce enlarged prostates, and it only utilizes two active ingredients.
It is our recommendation that the consumer give Prostate PQ some serious thought but also look at other comparable supplements before making a decision.
Prostate health is of great concern for men today. Preventative measures may reduce the risk of developing prostate cancer and improve overall prostate health and function. A quality, premium prostate supplement may shrink the prostate, minimize frequent urination, promote sexual function and contain quality ingredients.
Below you'll find some of the most effective prostate supplements on the market today, in our opinion.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available informations and our estimation of efficacy.
*Result may vary. If you are pregnant, nursing, have a serious medical condition, or have a history of heart conditions we suggest consulting with a physician before using any supplement. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease and should not be relied upon as a medical advice. Always consult your doctor before using any supplements.
Disclosure of Material connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you can click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."