ReVitaMan is a dietary supplement that is intended to support desire and stamina, make orgasms more powerful, and help users achieve better erections. The main page of the website is filled with statements that sound highly exaggerated. Saying the formula is as “potent as rocket fuel” is just one example. While a few testimonials are worked into the sales copy, there are no scientific articles or clinical findings.
The manufacturer of ReVitaMan offers a 30-day money back guarantee. A 30-day supply is $29.95, making ReVitaMan one of the more affordable options on the market.
ReVitaMan Product Details
Maca root, muira puama, and catuaba are three key ingredients in ReVitaMan. The site says they have been used as aphrodisiacs by South American men for hundreds of years. Other ingredients include L-Arginine, gotu kola, and ashwagandha. Users take three capsules of ReVitaMan daily.
Good About ReVitaMan
- ReVitaMan contains ingredients that have a long history of use as sexual aids
- Full supplement facts are provided for ReVitaMan
- ReVitaMan is backed by a 30-day money back guarantee
- The product is more affordable than others promising similar benefits
Bad About ReVitaMan
- Many of the claims seem highly embellished
- The ingredient descriptions focus on their history of use rather than proof that they work
- Men with prostate problems should not use ReVitaMan
- It is not clear how long it takes to see results or if the product must be taken indefinitely
ReVitaMan The Bottom Line
The story about how ReVitaMan was developed is compelling, but there is too much folklore and ancient history and too few facts. Considering some of these “miracle” ingredients have been known about for centuries, it’s curious that their sexual benefits do not appear to have been confirmed by scientific studies.