What is RisaGen?
Erectile dysfunction is something that affects many men over the age of 50. It can be an embarrassing problem to talk about so there is a market for over the counter supplements and treatments that seems to be growing by the day.
To help you sort through them and make the right purchasing decision we have composed a review of an over the counter erectile dysfunction supplement that is readily available online.
The name of the male enhancement product we will be profiling today is called RisaGen and it is claimed to be a breakthrough, holistic treatment for erectile dysfunction.
This may sound like great news for some men but not all of these supplements are on the up and up. RisaGen claims it will help improve the quality of the erection which could mean that it is intended to make a man more rigid and last longer.
RisaGen Claims & Features – What you Need to Know
Unfortunately, there is not a whole lot of information given about the people who actually make RisaGen so we don’t know what their business credo or mission statement may be.
What we do know is that one of the key features of this product is that it is holistic. That means there are no harsh pharmaceutical substances in RisaGen. It is natural and supposed to be able to give men longer-lasting erections.
RisaGen Review – How Does it Work?
While little information is available as to how RisaGen is supposed to deliver on all its promises there are some basic facts that we can glean about how it works. One of the possible functions of this product is to impact the amount of testosterone the male body can produce.
It has been proven that low testosterone can directly effect a man’s sexual desire so this supplement may be able to help in that regard.
What are the Ingredients in RisaGen?
The ingredients information seems to be a little on the inconsistent side but we have been given a list by a source who claims to know what is in RisaGen. Please note that the following list comes from a third-party source and may not reflect exactly what is in RisaGen.
- Wild Yam Extract – Wild Yam Root extract may have an effect on both male and female sexual hormones.
- Sarsaparilla – Sarsaparilla is believed to boost libido in men who have lost some sexual drive.
- Tongkat Ali – Tongkat Ali may have many benefits for males. It has been observed to naturally increase testosterone levels and provide a boost in physical energy.
- Boron – Boron supplementation has been proven in some studies to regulate testosterone levels in men.
- Saw Palmetto Berry – It is said that Saw Palmetto berry may have a beneficial impact on the urinary tract.
- Horny Goat Weed – Horny Goat Weed may act as a botanical aphrodisiac.
What are the Benefits of RisaGen?
- One possible benefit to this product is an uptick in free testosterone production.
- This product may also be able to provide the user with more energy for sexual activity.
- RisaGen may improve the health of the male urinary tract.
- There are many health benefits for men that come from regular boron supplementation including hormone regulation.
What are the Drawbacks of RisaGen?
- Wild Yam Root may have more of an effect on estrogen which may not be helpful for men.
- There is no information given on the return policy of this product so all sales may be final.
- Some marked insomnia or headaches may occur as a result of ingesting products with Horny Goat Weed.
- This product may not be suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
How Should you Take RisaGen?
The instructions for taking RisaGen are not available at this time. Please come back to see if this info has been made available by the manufacturer as we regularly update our reviews.
How Much Does RisaGen Cost?
Since RisaGen seems to only be available through third-party vendors, we cannot give an official price for this product at this time.
What is RisaGen’s Return Policy?
There is currently no information given about the return policy of RisaGen. If this info is released we will update our review accordingly.
RisaGen – Is it Safe?
From everything we can tell about RisaGen now, it does seem to be a safe product. Still, you should consult with a doctor before you take it.
RisaGen Review – The Bottom Line
RisaGen is an over the counter supplement that is supposed to help a man achieve and maintain an erection. Another possible benefit of this product is that it might have a positive effect on testosterone production. There is also the possibility that the ingredients in RisaGen can provide more physical energy.
RisaGen does contain Wild Yam which seems to have more of an effect on estrogen. There is no way of currently knowing the safe amount of RisaGen to take and the capsule itself may also not be suitable for vegetarians and vegans. Our recommendation to the consumer is to keep an eye out for other products like RisaGen before making your final decision as to which male enhancement pill to take.
With countless male enhancement supplements available on the market today it seems impossible to find "the right one." Sexual performance declines naturally as men age, which may contribute to feelings of inadequacy or embarrassment. Male enhancement supplements should be based on four key factors: active ingredients, ability to support sexual stamina, enhance arousal, improved* sexual desire and backed by clinical studies.
Below you'll find some of the most effective male enhancement supplements on the market today, in our opinion.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available informations and our estimation of efficacy.
*Result may vary. If you are pregnant, nursing, have a serious medical condition, or have a history of heart conditions we suggest consulting with a physician before using any supplement. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease and should not be relied upon as a medical advice. Always consult your doctor before using any supplements.
Disclosure of Material connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you can click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."