Sildenafil Citrate Tablet Overview
The Sildenafil Citrate tablet may sound new to most people as it is being sold, and is more popularly known as Viagra. This drug is most popular for men as it is generally used for erectile dysfunction treatment. Though it was developed by British scientists, this drug has been released to the market by Pfizer – a US based pharmaceutical company. It was first launched in 1998 and since then, it has been the primary medication being used in treating erectile dysfunction.
Good About Sildenafil Citrate Tablet
The Sildenafil Citrate tablet comes with many benefits to its user. Included in it are the following:
- Erectile dysfunction – Its main indication is remedy for erectile dysfunction which is characterized by the inability to maintain satisfactory or adequate erection to complete the whole intercourse process. The people who usually experience sexual dysfunction are those who are using anti-depressants as their medication.
- Pulmonary hypertension – Aside from being the best medication for sexual dysfunction, it also being used to treat pulmonary arterial hypertension or PAH. PAH is an unusual disease. This drug can aid in relaxing the arterial wall which can diminish the pressure and resistance of the pulmonary artery. It was only in 2005 that PDA has approved sildenafil for such indication.
Bad About Sildenafil Citrate Tablet
- Like with any other drugs, you must surely expect for side effects from using sildenafil.
- Some of its adverse effects include the following: headache, dyspepsia, impaired vision, flushing and nasal congestion.
- In addition, there are some rare cases that show more serious adverse effects like severe hypotension, stroke and sudden hearing loss.
Sildenafil Citrate Tablet The Bottom Line
You can definitely use Sildenafil Citrate tablet if you need to, as it has been proven effective in sexual dysfunction treatment. However, if you are to use this kind of drug, you definitely need to consult your doctor first just to be sure you won’t be putting your life at great risks.
In addition, it is also vital that you know when to or when not to take it:
- It is not ideal for HIV patients or those who are currently taking protease inhibitors to take sildenafil. This can only amplify its side effects.
- You should not use it if you are taking drugs like erythromycin and cimetidine.
- You should also refrain from using this kind of drug if you have been advised by your doctor not to indulge in sexual intercourse due to cardiovascular risk factors.
- You cannot take this drug if you have severe hypotension.
- Stay away from sildenafil if you just had a stroke or heart attack.
Knowing these things can definitely help you because taking such powerful medication like sildenafil citrate is no joke. Keep your body safe from harmful adverse effects of this drug by being more vigilant.
With countless male enhancement supplements available on the market today it seems impossible to find “the right one.” Sexual performance declines naturally as men age, which may contribute to feelings of inadequacy or embarrassment. Male enhancement supplements should be based on four key factors: active ingredients, ability to support sexual stamina, enhance arousal, improved* sexual desire and backed by clinical studies.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective male enhancement supplements on the market today, in our opinion.