SizeTrac is a penis enlargement system that uses traction to permanently enlarge the penis and correct curvatures. Maximum length gains are roughly 2.75 inches. The device can correct serious curvatures (up to 40 percent) and may also be used to prevent penis shortening that can occur after surgery.
SizeTrac is backed by a guarantee. Users need to use the device for six months before requesting a refund. A basic package is $249, while a deluxe package is $299.
SizeTrac Product Details
The SizeTrac device is placed over the penis. The larger, firmer ring is fitted around the base and the more flexible, silicone one is attached to the head. Then, the side bars are used to apply between 1.5 to 3.5 pounds of tension. The device is worn between two to eight hours a day until the desired results are achieved.
Good About SizeTrac
- supports in penis length are permanent
- SizeTrac can be used to support penis length, correct curvatures, and prevent penis shortening that can occur after some surgeries
- SizeTrac is backed by a satisfaction guarantee
- Individual replacement parts can be purchased from the SizeTrac site
Bad About SizeTrac
- SizeTrac must be used for a significant length of time
- Users must remove the device if they get an erection while wearing SizeTrac
- SizeTrac does not address other sexual issues such as erectile dysfunction
- A protective device should be worn if SizeTrac is used at night
SizeTrac The Bottom Line
The SizeTrac extender is recommended by doctors in numerous countries and the traction method of penis enlargement has been proven effective through clinical studies. Maximum gains require prolonged use, however, so men must be sure they are willing to invest the time necessary to achieve results.