What is SP Ultimate?
SP Ultimate is actually a vegetarian product according to the manufacturers. What it is supposed to do is to help support the overall health of the prostate gland and the urinary tract, which makes it a prostate health supplement.
It is important for the consumer to note that this product was not intended to cure any diseases related to the prostate and it is not a prescription medication.
Instead, SP Ultimate is meant to supplement your current diet and provide you with nutrients that target the prostate and urinary tract if you are not already getting enough of these nutrients.
One of the functions of this product is promote the normal cell functions in the prostate. Abnormal cell functions can lead to issues that range from minor to major in the prostate.
SP Ultimate Claims & Features – What You Need to Know?
The company behind SP Ultimate is one called Pure Encapsulations. Pure Encapsulations claim that their products are hypoallergenic and in particular that SP Ultimate is vegetarian.
More importantly, the company claims that SP Ultimate can help you maintain a healthy prostate. It can also relieve certain symptoms of enlarged prostate. This product may also prevent bladder irritation.
SP Ultimate Review – How Does It Work?
SP Ultimate works via a mixture of herbs, minerals, vitamins and antioxidants that protect the prostate from becoming inflamed and compromised over time.
Some of the ingredients in SP Ultimate are also said to support normal cell metabolism. The user may also expect to experience less frequent urination when taking SP Ultimate and a freer flow of urine.
What are the Ingredients in SP Ultimate?
The ingredients in SP Ultimate are said to be vegetarian and hypoallergenic. Furthermore, there are many different kinds of ingredients present in this product, ranging from common minerals to specified antioxidants. Let’s run down some of the ingredients.
- Lycopene – Found in abundance in tomatoes, lycopene is a phytonutrient that may help prevent serious prostate problems.
- Milk Thistle – It may be possible for milk thistle combat serious prostate issues.
- Pygeum – This is a bark extract from a species of cherry tree that relieves urinary irritation and pelvic pain.
- Zinc – Zinc is found very abundantly specifically in the prostate gland and may be essential for its healthy function.
- Green Tea Extract – It is a well-known fact that green tea is rich in antioxidants which may protect the precious prostate gland.
- Turmeric – Another ingredient that is rich in antioxidants as well as anti-inflammatories.
- Vitamin D – It is said that vitamin D can actually prevent the occurrence of prostatitis.
- Pomegranate – Some research suggests that can slow the progression of serious prostate conditions
What are the Benefits of SP Ultimate?
- SP Ultimate is gluten free.
- The SP Ultimate capsules are also vegetarian friendly.
- This product may improve the health of your prostate.
- SP Ultimate may also work to relieve you of the urinary irritation associated with BPH.
What are the Drawbacks of SP Ultimate?
- There has been no definitive link between saw palmetto which is an active ingredient in this product, and the prostate health.
- This product contains soy which may cause allergic reactions for some users.
- For advanced prostate issues, SP Ultimate may not be useful.
- The serving size for SP Ultimate is rather large.
How Should you Take SP Ultimate?
SP Ultimate is to be taken as a dietary supplement. With that being said, the directions are to take 3 capsules of SP Ultimate each day, preferably with a meal.
How Much Does SP Ultimate Cost?
You can buy SP Ultimate directly from the manufacturer website and it comes in 2 sizes. The 90 capsule container will cost $50.40 while the 180 capsule size costs $92.10.
What is SP Ultimate Return Policy?
The return policy for SP Ultimate states that the customer must obtain a return authorization and return the product for a refund minus a 15% return fee.
SP Ultimate – Is it Safe?
There do not seem to be any harmful ingredients in SP Ultimate but you should always exercise precaution and take only the dosage suggested by the company.
SP Ultimate Review – The Bottom Line
As a reminder to the consumer, let us restate that SP Ultimate is a dietary prostate supplement. With that having been reviewed, let us say that SP Ultimate may be able to promote overall prostate health, it is a product that is GMO free, and it may benefit urinary tract health.
The consumer should still keep in mind that SP Ultimate contains saw palmetto which may not benefit the prostate. You should also be aware that this product contains soy, and that SP Ultimate may not be helpful for advanced prostate issues.
Our recommendation to the consumer is to research this product further and to check out comparable products as well.
Prostate health is of great concern for men today. Preventative measures may reduce the risk of developing prostate cancer and improve overall prostate health and function. A quality, premium prostate supplement may shrink the prostate, minimize frequent urination, promote sexual function and contain quality ingredients.
Below you'll find some of the most effective prostate supplements on the market today, in our opinion.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available informations and our estimation of efficacy.
*Result may vary. If you are pregnant, nursing, have a serious medical condition, or have a history of heart conditions we suggest consulting with a physician before using any supplement. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease and should not be relied upon as a medical advice. Always consult your doctor before using any supplements.
Disclosure of Material connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you can click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."