Sta-Hard is a cream that is designed to desensitize the penis to prevent premature ejaculation. Available in tubes of various sizes, it is manufactured by Nasstoys Novelties. This company has been producing adult toys and sexual aids for decades, and its website currently features everything from vibrators to male performance supplements. While this is reassuring, the lack of information provided about Sta-Hard is not. It is identified only as a desensitizing lubricant and a top seller for over 20 years.
Sta-Hard is not available directly from the manufacturer, but can be purchased from many retail sites. At the time this review was written, a one-ounce tube could be purchased for roughly seven dollars, making Sta-Hard an extremely affordable option.
Sta-Hard Product Details
Ingredients are not revealed by the manufacturer, but several reviews identified benzocaine as the key substance in Sta-Hard. It has a numbing effect and is found in products such as Anbesol. Sta-Hard is applied before intercourse, and the ideal amount will vary from user to user.
Good About Sta-Hard
- Sta-Hard is very affordable
- The cream is available from a number of retailers
- The manufacturer has experience producing toys, supplements, and topical creams to help couples enhance their sex lives
- Sta-Hard can help men who have problems with premature ejaculation
Bad About Sta-Hard
- Sta-Hard may make sex less pleasurable since it has a numbing effect
- The key ingredient in Sta-Hard is a chemical compound
- The manufacturer provides next to no information about the product
- Sta-Hard is only a temporary fix for premature ejaculation
Sta-Hard The Bottom Line
Sta-Hard may indeed prolong sexual intercourse by numbing the penis. However, this may also reduce pleasure and sensation for the man, which is probably not something either partner wants.
With countless male enhancement supplements available on the market today it seems impossible to find “the right one.” Sexual performance declines naturally as men age, which may contribute to feelings of inadequacy or embarrassment. Male enhancement supplements should be based on four key factors: active ingredients, ability to support sexual stamina, enhance arousal, improved* sexual desire and backed by clinical studies.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective male enhancement supplements on the market today, in our opinion.