Stamina Squared Overview
Stamina Squared male sexual performance product claims to have several benefits including an support in desire and sex drive (libido), a support in stamina and the ability to get and maintain a better, longer lasting erection. The brand is manufactured by Heaven Sent, a company that produces a wide range of health supplements. While there is no ‘official’ site for Stamina Squared, it is carried by numerous online retailers who all include a limited amount of information. Unfortunately, no professional or customer testimonials are available, no free samples are provided and there doesn’t appear to be a money back guarantee.
The cost of Stamina Squared differs greatly depending on the retailer. It has been seen ranging in price from as little as $19.00 for 10 soft gel capsules, to as much as $71.00.
Stamina Squared Product Details
The Stamina Squared formula consists of Niacin and HRTS plus a proprietary blend of Yohimbe Bark, Saw Palmetto, Maca Maca, Ashwaganda, Rhodiola Rosea and Cnidium Monnier. There is very little detail given about the individual ingredients although they are all natural and should not cause side effects, with the exception of Yohimbe which should not be used by men with heart conditions.
Stamina Squared does not require daily dosage; the consumer takes one pill prior to sexual activity and should experience results within 10-15 minutes.
Good About Stamina Squared
- Stamina Squared contains natural ingredients
- It has several sexual health benefits
- Contact information for Heaven Sent is available
- The full ingredient list is provided
- Stamina Squared is sold through independent retailers
Bad About Stamina Squared
- Yohimbe Bark may cause unpleasant side effects in some users
- The price of Stamina Squared is inconsistent
- No proof of results is shown
- No special offers are available
- No customer testimonials are provided
- There are no details regarding a returns policy
Stamina Squared The Bottom Line
Obviously if anyone was to consider buying this brand of erectile dysfunction product, they should find the retailer who offers it at the lower end of the vast price range. However, given the fact that there is no clinical proof to show it actually works, and the Yohimbe Bark can cause side effects, even at its lowest cost it may still be a waste of money.