T-90 Xplode is a testosterone boosting supplement which enhances your body’s ability to produce natural testosterone to help you build leaner muscle mass. It is a dietary supplement dedicated for athletes and gym enthusiasts since it doesn’t only help in achieving a ripped and defined body physique, but it also helps in removing excess body fats in a faster and effective manner. Unlike other supplements, T-90 Xplode is expected to deliver results within 2 to 3 weeks of continued use. Once combined with another pre-workout supplement called “NO2 Blast”, the results are said to be even better as these two supplements work together to help men achieve the body that they want in a short period of time.
Claims and Features – What You Need to Know
T-90 Xplode along with NO2 Blast, are products said to be manufactured in the United States. The manufacturer claims that their products use all natural extracts which are known to enhance the production of Human Growth Hormone (HGH) and testosterone in men. These hormones play essential role in boosting sexual energy not just to help men achieve longer workouts, but also help them perform better in bed.
Men who are usingT-90 Xplode can expect to feel literal enhancement in their sexual desire and stamina for a more enjoyable sexual experience. This is because T-90 Xplode uses sex-boosting ingredients which allows them to have better and harder erections, and a happier mood overall.
What are the Ingredients of T-90 Xplode?
T-90 Xplode uses natural plant extracts and these ingredients are listed as follows:
- Tribulus Terrestris – is a medicinal plant which is a powerful testosterone booster and libido enhancer. The plant is also known to increase endurance and energy that is why it is popular among sports enthusiasts and athletes.
- Fenugreek Extract – has the ability to raise the natural testosterone levels in the body. Experts have also noted its ability to increase physical strength and it is believed to enhance the production of human growth hormone.
- Eurycoma Longifolia – or popularly known as Tongkat Ali is believed to make a positive effect in the production of testosterone levels in the body. Aside from that, Tongkat Ali has long been used as an aphrodisiac because of its libido enhancing properties.
- Trimethylxanthine – or caffeine stimulates the Central Nervous System. It is primarily used to enhance mental alertness and athletic performance for those who desire to last longer during gym workouts.
- Coleus Forskohlii Extract – comes from an herb known to boost weight loss and testosterone production especially in men. The chemical compound forskolin naturally found in Coleus Forskohlii works in a cellular level to increase the enzyme cAMP which in turn, enhances the fat burning abilities of other compounds.
- Horny Goat Weed – or Epimedium is an herb commonly found in male enhancement supplements because of its testosterone boosting properties. In general, Epimedium improves overall sexual function of both men and women.
- Ginseng Extracts – is highly regarded in traditional medicine because of its ability to improve men’s virility. It fights many types of symptoms like anxiety, fatigue, tumors, pulmonary issues and sexual related issues.
In addition, T-90 Xplode contains essential vitamins, minerals and anti-oxidants to help men keep an overall healthy well-being.
T-90 Xplode Benefits
- It uses all natural ingredients and helps boost natural testosterone levels in the body
- The product helps the body lose fat and gain leaner muscles
- Offers a 100% money back guarantee for unsatisfied clients
- You can avail the product through their 14-day trial period and pay only for the shipping and handling cost.
T-90 Xplode Drawbacks
- The product has very limited information about the manufacturer
- It is quite expensive
- The company will charge subscribers for the full price after 14 days trial period
How Should You Take T-90 Xplode?
Take 1 capsule of T-90 XPlode twice a day in order to obtain best results. You can take it before or after meals.
What are the Possible Side Effects of T-90 Xplode?
T-90 Xplode is said to be formulated using safe and natural ingredients that is why consumers must not worry about experiencing side effects. However, always consult your physician before taking this supplement especially if you’re allergic to some of the ingredients or if you have existing medical conditions.
Where can you Buy T-90 Xplode?
T-90 Xplode can be bought on their official website amounting at $89.41. The manufacturer offers a 14 day free trial of the product and if you choose to subscribe, the website will ask for your personal information and credit card information. The company advises that in case you didn’t like the product, you must return the remaining contents back to the manufacturer and unsubscribe so you won’t be charged for the full amount of $89.41. Otherwise, if you do nothing within the 14 day period, you will automatically be charged for the product’s full price and continuously receive a monthly supply until you call and unsubscribe.
The Bottom Line
Overall, the product appears to be safe for consumption as it uses all natural ingredients. However, considering the way they are marketing their product, you need to think twice about purchasing T-90 Xplode. It may be effective as a natural testosterone booster or it may not have an effect on your body at all. Make sure you don’t easily give your credit card information and find options by considering other natural supplements that has real users and reviews.
With countless male enhancement supplements available on the market today it seems impossible to find “the right one.” Sexual performance declines naturally as men age, which may contribute to feelings of inadequacy or embarrassment. Male enhancement supplements should be based on four key factors: active ingredients, ability to support sexual stamina, enhance arousal, improved* sexual desire and backed by clinical studies.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective male enhancement supplements on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Male Enhancement Supplements