One of men’s toughest battles while facing the process of aging is the dip of their testosterone level. Men who suffer from no or low testosterone may face sexual problems such as erectile dysfunction and various physical changes such as inability to build body mass. Several treatments are now made available to help increase men’s testosterone level. One of these products is Testim.
Testim Product Details
Testim is a gel that contains 1% testosterone. It is applied to clean, dry skin, usually in the arms and shoulder area where it can be covered by clothing. It works as a testosterone replacement therapy (TRH) by supplying the male body with testosterone, the same hormone for the development and maturity of what is called the “male characteristics.”
Male hypogonadism is a condition where males have low or no testosterone resulting to a decreased sex drive, erectile dysfunction, depression, mood swings and even osteoporosis. By supplying the body with additional testosterone, symptoms of hypogonadism may be reduced. This is what Testim does as a testosterone booster.
Good About Testim
- Testim is a clinically proven testosterone gel that is given to men who are testosterone-deficient.
- Many of those who have tried Testim claim that there is indeed a remarkable improvement in their sex lives after use.
- Several users also agree that it helps reduce fat production therefore resulting to a leaner body mass.
Bad About Testim
- As a testosterone replacement therapy, Testim also comes with several side effects and cautions.
Men who are considering TRH to address their low testosterone level should be aware of the following:
- The transfer of the gel to others may cause puberty symptoms to occur such as enlarged reproductive organs, growth of pubic hair and increased sex drive.
- It may worsen the enlargement of the prostate accompanied by problems with urination.
- It may increase risks of developing prostate cancer.
- It may reduce sperm count.
- Swelling of the feet and several parts of the body.
- Development of sleep apnea or difficulty in breathing while asleep.
Those who have just applied the gel must wash their hands thoroughly. This product may also affect or cause adverse reactions when used alongside other medications. Thus, it is recommended to talk to your doctor first before using Testim. Lastly, users should not change the dosage of application unless otherwise advised by their doctor.
Testim: The Bottom Line
Testim is rapidly gaining a huge following among men who are in need help to boost their testosterone level. It is easy to use and comes with several promising results. However, Testim may also cause or worsen other health problems when not used properly. It is best to always seek your doctor’s advice first before use of this product.
With countless male enhancement supplements available on the market today it seems impossible to find “the right one.” Sexual performance declines naturally as men age, which may contribute to feelings of inadequacy or embarrassment. Male enhancement supplements should be based on four key factors: active ingredients, ability to support sexual stamina, enhance arousal, improved* sexual desire and backed by clinical studies.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective male enhancement supplements on the market today, in our opinion.