Tribuloid is a testosterone booster herbal supplement product. This all-natural supplement can deliver an increase in testosterone in your body, which means it’s marketed either as a sexual drive enhancer or a bodybuilding supplement, as seen in how it’s presented in its official site and on the ecommerce site, Amazon.com. In short, it can either increase ejaculations and sex drive (libido) or increase muscle gains and stamina while working out. Or do both.
Made by Nutraloid Labs (located in 120 Wood Road, Kingston NY, 12401, USA), Tribuloid is an FDA-approved herbal supplement that claims to naturally increase testosterone production. It can be ordered online or by phone at 772-291-7510. Wholesale/Distributors can instead call 772-291-7510 during office hours (9AM-5PM, Eastern Time Zone) from Monday to Friday. The product has no FDA-approved therapeutic claims and it’s strictly an herbal supplement. It is not considered a drug or medication.
What Are The Ingredients In Tribuloid?
The ingredients of Tribuloid are as follows:
- Tribulus Terrestris: The main active ingredient of Tribuloid; the one it’s named after. It’s responsible for stimulating your luteinizing hormone production, which results in more bodily testosterone.
- Saw Palmetto: An herb extract that inhibits estrogen and increases testosterone. The lack of estrogen also makes the testosterone’s effect more effective.
- Horny Goat Weed: Also known as Epimedium, this ingredient assists in blood circulation regulation.
- Zinc: If you wish to regulate your metabolism and prostate health while at the same time stimulating the body’s testosterone, then this mineral could help out in regards to that.
- Tongkat Ali: The user’s sexual drive and libido can be enhanced thanks to this root extract.
How Does Tribuloid Work?
If your testosterone levels have dropped or you’re in need of increased testosterone that your body cannot provide anymore, then the combination of Tribulus Terrestris (stimulates production of the luteinizing hormone), Saw Palmetto (estrogen inhibitor and testosterone booster), Zinc (another testosterone booster), and Epimedium (which regulates blood circulation) can collectively help you acquire huge gains in terms of bodybuilding and/or a better sex life.
Advantages Of Tribuloid
- At roughly $40 across the border in all of the available sites it’s being sold, it’s not an expensive product.
- The testimonials from the customers, save a minority who can’t get any benefits from it, are mostly positive, especially from the bodybuilders who take it for the sake of extra workout stamina and resulting gains.
Disadvantages Of Tribuloid
- It doesn’t work for everyone. A quick look at the reviews for Tribuloid reveals that while some can vouch for its effectiveness (usually bodybuilders), there are others (usually those thinking it’s an aphrodisiac male enhancement like Cialis or Viagra) who say it doesn’t work at all.
- There’s a return policy for it, but as far as money-back guarantees are concerned, Tribuloid lacks one.
Are There Any Side effects Of Tribuloid?
Normally, there are no side effects with Tribuloid. It either works or it doesn’t. However, the side effects that’s possible to happen with Tribuloid (or any product that can naturally increase testosterone) include acne, hair loss, oily skin, increased or decreased sexual interest, skin color changes, headache, vomiting, and nausea. If you happen to experience any allergic reactions to the pill, consult your doctor right away.
Price Of The Tribuloid
The product in its official site has a price of $34.99 normally and $29.99 as a sale price. The shipping rate is free within the United States, and there’s a flat rate when shipping internationally. One instance of the supplement at Amazon.com costs $31.49 plus 99 cents for shipping, which is sold by Nutrition Depot. Another instance of the product costs $42.79 as a list price and $19.99 as the sales price with free shipping, saving you $22.80.
What Does Manufacturer Claims?
The main claim to fame that Tribuloid has is increasing in a natural fashion your testosterone. By naturally, it means it doesn’t inject you with synthetic testosterone. It claims to increase ejaculations and sex drive (through ingredients like Horny Goat Weed and Tongkat Ali) and boost your ability to gain muscle (which is what testosterone boosting from TribulusTerrestris, Saw Palmetto, and Zinc is supposed to do).
Dosage Instructions For Tribuloid
Adults should take two capsules every day, preferably before working out or performing in bed. Don’t take more than two capsules daily.
Massive pumps @the gym with more energy & faster recovery. Could really tell the difference once I ran out, so I ordered more. I have tried other boosters but this one is my favorite – Mark
Tribuloid isn’t for everyone, as evidenced by the Amazon.com reviews about it. As the saying goes, your mileage may vary. Some might not get anything out of it, while others could acquire massive gains. That’s explainable by the science of how Tribuloid works. If you don’t suffer from testosterone deficiency and as such have other causes behind your ED or stamina problems, then Tribuloid won’t help. If you have optimum testosterone already, you don’t really need the product.
With countless male enhancement supplements available on the market today it seems impossible to find “the right one.” Sexual performance declines naturally as men age, which may contribute to feelings of inadequacy or embarrassment. Male enhancement supplements should be based on four key factors: active ingredients, ability to support sexual stamina, enhance arousal, improved* sexual desire, and backed by clinical studies.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective male enhancement supplements on the market today, in our opinion.